×9×

After the rain coat thing I find a parking spot, once i find one i get my bag and go into the school, hair got a bit wet but whatever. I got into the school and went to my locker. I felt arms behind me. Short freaked arm. "Thank you for the ride." It was evan who said that, I turn around in his arms "whenever needed ya know..just email me..or well you can even text me. I'll give you my number later. " I told him. Simple number giving.

I see him nod and let go of me clapping "wanna come over for dinner tonight?" "S-sure!!" Evan said smiling wide.

(This book will end every angsty)

Later that day i emailed evan my number and address saying he should come around 5. And 5 is when he came. I hear the door bell ring and I ran downstairs. 

"Is it your drug dealer?' Zoe asked.

I shake my head and open the door "evan you came!" I smile to him. I see that hes a little nerve so I grab his hand. He calms down a bit. He waves to everyone. Larry zoe and cynthia. I take him to my room and show him around. I even showee him ny sketch book.

I brought my sketch book to dinner with us. My parents know I draw so its whatever. As I draw I hear evan ask me quietly "why are you not eating..." "eating distor ev. I'm okay don't worry" "we can start up slow" he takes a spoon full of the food and puts it to my mouth. I smile and roll my eyes eating the bite of food. I look my my family who is shocked.

(That's is for today guys. Go follows MichelMellJD