Chapter 4

*Unedited*

      Osprey returned to the University a while later, she looked around, her notebook tight against her chest as she headed for her last class. It was quite without Jasen; it was for the best though, she had to focus on her goal.

       Turning the corner she accidentally ran into someone slamming her shoulder into the person. Osprey jumped back,"Oh, I'm sorry.." Her voice trailed off as she saw Ashe standing in front of her with a frown.

       "Ashe, hi- again I didn't think I would meet you.." Before she could finish speaking Ashe grabbed her shoulder and pushed her into the wall. Osprey's eyes widen as she stood there surprised, she gripping the straps of her bag.

        "Well, look who we have here, the new girl who's been trying to steal my boyfriend," Ashe said frowning, her green eyes flashing with rage.

         Osprey shook her head,"Jasen? Why would I try to steal him?"

         "Cut the crap, I don't know what you're hiding, but know that you won't be gettin my man." She smiled wickedly and chuckled, hands on her hips.

         From the corner of Osprey's eye, the darkness swirled around, landing on Ashe's shoulder, laughing at her. She blinked and it didn't move, So you have chosen your host?

That's fine by me, makes my job much easier.

         Osprey looked at Ashe with a frown, "I promise you that I'm not trying to steal Jasen from you, now I have to get to class, excuse me." She tried to move past her but Ashe grabbed her upper arm and pulled her towards her and dragged her a few feet into a bathroom, slamming the bathroom door behind her.

          "You really think you're going to get away that easily." Ashe said turning towards her green eyes basically glowing. The darkness was gone now, but shadows now swarmed around her in a rage.

           Osprey blinked, but smiled,"coming out of your shadows now, demon."

•~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~•
AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but don't worry next chapter is going to be longer I promise!

Until next Friday!

-LeiWolf-