Chapter 1

" I'll be back " shouted in excitement by the 13 year old boy with purple hair, a blue sweatshirt, and black cargos. That thirteen year old boy was me Altori. "Where to this time Altori . The pokemon lab ? "
"Yeah ". The lab was the next town over, so I rode my female pyroar, in which I raised from a litleo, to the lab. There I talked to the professor. "How is it my boy. "
"Good, did it hatch, can I get it today?" I questioned anxiously

"Yep its a boy." He gave me a froakie. I had found it as an egg. Though only level 1 he resented me, as if I wasn't worthy, so I returned it to it's poke'ball. A massive thud struck the area in the direction of my house. I hopped on my pyroar and rushed home fighting all negative thoughts, and before long I reached home. I came to find the place infested with officers. Quickly I demanded answers. They left me in suspicion for minutes, but it felt like hours. Soon officer Jenny asked "are you Altori "
Of course I responded yes. In that instant i felt my heart drop to hell and back, the officer told me were sorry I can't explain how but your mother is dead, in that moment it felt as if time itself had stopped. Thoes words lingered in my head, stabbing me over and over again. I couldn't believe it I thought this must be a joke. Tears poured down my face and i began to scream neighbors watched but not many helped . My pyroar began to try to comfort me. So did brittany a girl I had once have a crush on. Her parents where nice enough to let me stay and get ready for me to start my adventure in the morning.