Chapter 4

That night I had the best sleep in days. I guess it was cause of riolu. Riolu stayed to my side the whole night it was like a teddy bear. In the morning I found my poke belt and froakie stolen. I searched everywhere for them then started to feel bad because I didn't show that much attention to froakie. I began panicking at the thought of what other people might do to him. You would be surprised how cruel people can be. I left the center and went to the roselia statue in the middle of town and begean to toss coins in it. I felt a tap on my shoulder only to see ratio. Im honestly surprised she would still talk to me after what I did. She said "hey"

I responded "hey" depressingly

"I figured you might want this" she said I was relived and shocked to see my poke belt and froakie it looked as if it had grown to level ten. " I saw a group of bandits in red suits stealing it I knew it was yours by the initials". I immediately jumped up and hugged froakie then her I told her she could join me for 6 gym badges. We returned to the pokemon center and had breakfast. To my surprise ratio had pokemon so I challenged her to a battle. She threw out noinvern and screamed " noinvern use dragon pulse" it sent froakie flying into a tree. I used riolu though it wasn't mine.

" Riolu force palm" I yelled. Riolu let out a barrage of hits but they all missed noinvern." Noinvern use wing attack " ratio said, sending riolu into the air. In anger I caught riolu in my hands and sat him next to the centers wall. I threw out Pyroar and had it use flamethrower. Noinvern intercepted with hyperbeam the clash led to a feild of smoke. The battle continued without either of our orders due to we couldn't see anything but flashes of hyperbeam and flamethrowers shooting. As soon as the smoke cleared Pyroar and noinvern both appeared injured and tiered. The final clash was shot when both Pyroar and noinvern used hyperbeam colors flew all around the area. The clash was a tie. Soon noinvern fainted then Pyroar so I counted the battle my victory though ratio says otherwise. We returned inside and healed our pokemon.then headed to route 22 for trainig.