Chapter 4: Will

Will was in the body of a cat and oddly enough it didn't really bother him he woke up to the sound of his brother screaming in his sleep Will woke up his claws came out and his eyes widened Bill got up with a jolt, breathing heavily he calmed down Will sheathed his claws and closed his eyes pretending to be asleep, he listened to the conversation Bill was having with the Pines twins he knew, Bill wasn't okay. Bill laid down on his side "goodnight Will" he heard Bill whisper to him he listened to Bill's steady breathing he knew his brother had fallen back to sleep. Will went to sleep he woke up to the sound of a crash he couldn't see anyone he decided to look around in the kitchen he saw someone in the kitchen it was Bill "hey Will are you okay?" Bill asked he wore a yellow shirt and blue jeans. Will nodded he could still understand what humans were saying that's when the Pines twins appeared. Mabel or as Bill called her, Shooting Star petted Will on his head gently Will climbed onto her shoulder and rubbed his face against her cheek Mabel let out a small chuckle the other twin Dipper also known as Pine Tree looked at Bill "we could try another test today Bill" Dipper suggested "let's not do tests today Will hates the tests just as much as I hate seeing him hurt so it's best if we drop it and hope that he can turn human on his own, okay?!" Bill said "okay" Dipper said "I'm going to take Will with me"Mabel chirped up "if that's okay with you Bill" "ask Will" Bill said "he understands what we are all saying so ask him if he is okay with it" "um, okay"Mabel looked at Will "Are you okay with going to Pacifica's with me , Will" she asked gently Will nodded and purred."great, me and Pine Tree have something to do anyways"Bill stated a smile on his face "we do?"Dipper asked "yes"Bill said he grabbed Dipper's hand and teleported them into the forest. Mabel took Will to Pacifica's Will liked Pacifica's pets Precious the dog and Clucks the chicken they were nice to him they played for a while until they fell asleep. Precious had her head on her paws she had her tail wrapped around Will since he was much smaller than her Clucks was standing close by his legs were small nevertheless he stayed close to Precious and Will basking in their warmth. Mabel had just finished talking with Pacifica when she noticed that the 3 animals were asleep close to each other she took a picture on her phone "look"she whispered to Pacifica she pointed to the sleeping animals Pacifica looked at where Mabel was pointing she let out a quiet 'aww' she took a dozen pictures of them on her phone they are so adorable Pacifica thought .Meanwhile Bill and Dipper stood by the entrance of a cave "so it says here that there is a blue stone that can transform any of the living back into their original form"Dipper said he showed the book to Bill "does Will have a triangle form or was he born human"?"he asked "born human"Bill replied he had his hands at his sides "even though he is a shapeshifter he refuses to take his triangle form his human form is his true form"."I see"Dipper said "he also has one eye right?" Bill became stiff then he replied with a nod of his head it was clear he was getting uncomfortable so Dipper decided to drop the issue.Both of them grew silent as they entered the cave.