002 :: CHAPTER 1

"Can we have Jay Ko, Daniel Lim, Elias Lim, Hosuh Lee, Stephen Ng, Joseph Cantanello, Pau Sugars, Ben Scott, Bella and BellBoy Hour to come to Class B-one-hundred, fourty-nine at Lunch Break."

Elias sighed at this, 'Damnit.. I'll need to call mom and tell her that the doctor's appointment has to happen on Tuseday.' the blue haired male then raised his hand, "Elias." Mr. Brown said as the student spoke, "May I go to the bathroom?" he asked, waiting for his teacher's approval, the teacher nodded as Elias gotten out of his seat to go to the bathroom, he took his phone out of his pocket once he was there and made the call.

"Ms. Lim, how can I help you?"

"Hey mom.. I-it's me- erm.. Elias."

"Hey honey, how's school so far?"

"Well.. Uh- it's going good, but there was an announcement that me and Dan has to go to a classroom. I think it was.. Um.. B-one-hundred, and fourty-eight or nine?"

"What's it about?"

"I don't know.. But it's at the time you need to pick me up, at lunch."

"Oh, well.." the mother took a deep breath, calming down, "I'll call the Mr. Whites."

"I'm gonna pick up before this gets long.. Bye mom."

"Bye hun'."

Elias picked up as he turned off his phone and putted his phone back into his pocket, with him now walking out of the bathroom and going back to class.

Time Skip~

Class is over now, the bell that rung for lunch has ranged, Elias gotten up, now walking out of the classroom he was in. He looked over to two close friends, his brother, Daniel and Jay. "Hey Dan, hey Jay." he waved, walking up to them, "Hey Eli." Dan spoke, the two would usually say their names but shorter, it's a family tradition. "I gotta go, cya later!" Elias waved goodbye to the two, now with Elias jogging pass the library.

The two made their way to the B-149, until.. They hear sobbing coming from the library, they took a peak into the door, seeing Jo, "I'll go comfort him.." the blonde signed, walking into the library, soon taking his steps to see Jo, "Hey.. What's wrong?" the older asked, "ThEY- THeY- they didn't deserve to die..!" the younger choked out, hugging Jay's chest and crying. "Who?" the other asked, stroking his hands through the other's, brown, fluffy hair. While Jo just pointed to the comic book that he was reading, the male opened his honey toned yellow and red eyes to look at it, only to see...

A character that Jo loved has died, the older was immediately confused, "Th-they died too early in the comic!" he lamented. "It's alright, the character may appear again in some weird plot twist, it's possible because it's manga! And it's most likely an anime and anime works like that most of the time!" Jay soothed, trying to make the other feel better. Jo lifted up his head to give Jay a small smile, the other smiled back, "Well.. Let's go to the classroom, we don't wanna keep the others waiting, and Dan is probably there by now." the blonde spoke, reaching out his hand to Jo, as the other took it.

They bothed walked to class, the two weren't holding hands anymore but they were talking, talking about animes like Little Witch Academy, My Hero Academia, Soul Eater, and Soul Eater Not!

The two walked into B-149, seeing that everyone is looking at them. Jay and Jo took a seat next to each other as the vice principal/counselor in the classroom started to speak.

"So. As the school's counselor, I've heard that you all have.. Interesting families, some of you were even taken away from their original familes." everyone soon got flashbacks, either it was being taken away from their familes, family fights, being hit with a broken wine bottle, etc.

"So, by the end of the year. Everyone would be finished a project-" the students groaned at this. "And the only one, you will not participate in any other projects." now, the students eyes were onto the teacher.

===

you can tell i'm tired- well ,, uh- guess im out ?? well- bye!

   - author astro

697 words