Short stories of Azeroth I.

Ello mon...

One thing what I want to say before you start to read this - Im not english speaker, I translated my story "Krátke príbehy Azerothu" (external link down below story) from my mother, Slovakian, language. So I hope, that you will love my work. ^^ 

Spirits be with you, mon...

The three beings travel through a land with only one proper way. Warlock named Rogam, with calm nature and hard chin and lips like most blood elves have. The mighty shoulders and hands that the woman loved. To his likeable appearance contributed long snow hair. Next to him, riding on hawkstrider was a newbie from Eversong Woods named Sebrez. Still slightly worried and a bit clumsy rogue with long red ponytail and inquisitive green eyes.

Last member was Rogam's faithful companion, Erosen, a frost mage from the Undercity. Her cold grey skin, with black spots and necrotic areas on her body, had a disgusting effect, and thanks to Old Gods, you couldn't see her bones and dried bloody wounds through her clothes. Her blue hair always somewhat tangy and greasy was flying in the air as they wanted.

In the place where they were some gold, orange and red leaves hovered around their heads and rattled under the feet of their animals. The sounds of deer were spreading around, otherwise there was a nice silence. Azshara has always been a land with charming nature. Quiet, unlike the warriors heading for their duties. The horse's galloping and two fine hawkstriders were heading east towards the ruins of the once elven coastal city.Sebrez was still looking around, watching very little flicker of some blue silhouettes in the distance. At least it seemed to him that something was running around. He has never been here and without his older mates, he would be dead immediately. Rogam and Erosen were riding next to him, ignoring his fear.

But in the end, he didn't withstand, "What are those blue creatures in the distance?""Naga," Erosen said.

"Naga?"
"The Highborne night elves who have disgustedly mutated. Mostly enemies of both the Horde and the Alliance," she explained in a slightly hoarse voice.
"And we're just going to one of their cities," said the last of them in sublime voice, "It was called Eldarath, now it's just ruins. But you have nothing to worry about, Sebrez."

His compatriot swallowed and looked at Rogam, who again didn't pay attention to him. Suddenly Erosen turned slightly and they followed her. In the distance they could see the beaten track, but soon it split up and the undead stopped at its crossroads. She turned and exchanged glances with Rogam, jumping from their animals. The red-haired elf did the same bit confusingly and led the borrowed beasts to the tree where they were tied.

"I hope those blue bitches will not eat our mounts," Erosen snorted, when she dropped her fingers from the big knot.

Rogam look on her half amused and half annoyed.
"We don't go alone, do we?" Sebrez gasped fearfully, looking at the couple.
Erosen raised her eyebrows and her voice too, "You're inexperienced. Who cares about you?! I'm dead, this one only controls the curse and we don't have a healer. Are you kidding? Rogam, are you teaching him anything?"
She laughed in a rude way, for which Rogam gave her a very ugly look. She softened and straightened her back slightly. The white-haired elf, who headed this quest, pulled three narrow-necked banks with cork stopper from his wool pocket.

"Our job is to kill a few Naga and collect their blood."
"What do you need it for?" Sebrez asked as Rogam began handing banks to him.
"The alchemist trainer in Silvermoon needs their blood for some drugs and potions. So," he looked at them, handing Erosen a small bottle of blue shiny liquid, "Just kill as many Naga as needed to fill these flasks. No more no less, Erosen. No cannibalism or any delay. We've got to hurry."
She rolled her bloodshot and yellow eyes, "Whatever, they are tasteless."
"Stay with us, Sebrez. Don't do anything, stay with us and nothing will happen to you. The reason I took you is a little different from fighting with Naga," the blood Elf nodded.