Quiet In Bed

El had two kids with her husband Mike named Jade and Laney whom where ages 5 and 7. Mike had just put them down to bed and walked into his room to see his wife lying across their bed in white lacy lingerie with curled hair and bright red lipstick.

"I thought it was time to relive our honey moon." El said giving a smirk.

"I'm not complaining." Mike said unbuttoning his shirt. Locking their door.

El got up and pushed him down onto their bed crawling on top of him leaving small kisses in her trail. Mike groaned at the sight of this.

El sat herself on top of him and began to grind lightly on his hard member. El brought herself down to his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them.

Mike sighed at the release of pressure. El smiled wickedly and pulled down his underwear taking his member into her mouth licking and sucking it teasingly.

Mike flipped El over onto her stomach slapping the exposed skin sticking out from her panties lightly. El groaned quietly as to not wake their daughters.

Mike found a bandana and tied it around El's mouth to keep her quiet through out the night. Mike pulled down El's underwear and ran his hand along her pussy lips. Getting a muffled moan from El.

"Already wet are we?" Mike questioned.

Mike pulled her hair lightly to bring her head back to him.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good you wont be able to walk."

El pushed her hips back against him to tell him she what she wants.

Mike lined himself up with her pussy thrusting in slow so El didn't moan loudly and wake the girls. Mike began to go faster pounding her from behind. The bed began to creak against their sex.

El became a mess of muffled moans as the room was fill with the sounds of creaking and the slapping of Mike's balls against her ass. Mike tugged on El's hair lightly. El finished, collapsing onto her stomach.

She moved the bandana from her mouth giving Mike a satisfied smile, "that was kinky." El giggled softly.

"I wanted to try something new." Mike laughed quietly.

"Well it was fucking amazing." El whispered crawling on top of him making sure to rub her member against his.

El slid down on his dick earning a soft groan from him.

"Horny still?" Mike laughed softly putting his hands on her hips.

"Like I said, reliving our honeymoon." El smiled rolling her her hips. El bounced faster holding back moans going until Mike came again.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." Mikw whispered riding out his high.

"I'm so happy we're married, I love you so much." El whispered back giving him a kiss.

"I love you." Mike said cuddling up close to her falling asleep in eachothers arms.