New 'cum'ers

(Haha! I made a sex joke)!

   Mike and El haven't ever had sex before, they have been dating for about three years and were only sixteen, but El felt she was ready and it was time.

   "Mike?" El questioned cuddling with Mike on her bed.

   "Yea " he answered looking down at her.

   "I want to have sex."

   Mike nearly choked on his own spit, "what?"

   "I'm ready, we're sixteen, and we've been dating for three years." El said climbing on him so she was strattling him.

   "El believe me when I say, I'm very turned on right now it's just I want everything to be specail."

   "Just fuck me Wheeler." El said taking off her shirt to reveal her lacy grey bra that held her curves perfectly.

   Mike kissed her lips lightly, El just wrapped her hands in his hair pulling his head closer. El got off Mike and pulled her pants down showing off her grey lacy thong.

   Mike took off his shirt and pants leaving both of them in their underwear. El climbed back on top of Mike strattling him again, El kissed Mike's neck leaving hickies in her path.

   "El," Mike said between breaths, "where did you learn this?"

   El detached her lip and laughed a little, "I'm a sixteen year old horny girl, Mike I've seen porn before. I know how to get dirty."

   Mike was wide eyed at her response, "wasn't expecting that, but ok."

   El went back to kissing him, Mike slid his hand around her bra clip trying to figure out how to unclip it.

   El broke the kiss and laughed at his fumbling hands, "like this Mikey." El said skillfully unclipping it herself.

   "Hey this is all new to me." Mike laughed shrugging his shoulders.

   "Why I'm honored." El said putting her hand on her chest dramatically.

   "I hope that's the same for you." Mike said raising an eyebrow.

   "Don't be a dumby of course you're literally the only guy I've ever been sexually attracted too."

   "Good." El put her finger over Mike's lips.

   "Less talking more kissing." El laughed leaning in to kiss him again.

    They kiss for a while playing along the waistband of eachothers underwear. El eventually cut the kiss off and layed down across her bed.

   "Gimmie what I asked for Wheeler." El said in a sexual tone.

   Mike slide down her underwear and his boxers, Mike stood there awkwardly for a minute examining the situation in front of him.

   "Sorry," Mike said slightly embarrassed, "I don't know where to put it."

   El slowly guided him through pushing into her. Her face scrunched in pain slightly as she felt her hymen break.

   They built there way up to a faster pace comfortable for them, El moaned every couple of thrusts enjoying these new waves of pleasure.

   They came down from there high as they held eachother close falling asleep in eachothers arms.