Chapter 4

*art by me :)*

             After watching Mask's squid soul float back to spawn, she sees Headphones put down her sniper. "She must've splatted Mask..." Bobble thinks. Headphones rushes up to Bobble. "Oh my cod Bobble! Are you ok? Oh cod I've never seen you like this!" "I have feelings too..." thinks Bobble, slightly annoyed at Headphones comment. Bobble lies, "Oh haha I'm fine," she wipes away the remaining tears, "Mask just hurt my feelings a little, but I'm not gonna let that ruin my day!" Headphones chuckles, "Heh, that's the Bobble I know! Come on, there's still thirty seconds in the match!" Bobble nods and continues to paint the stage. She continues to process what just happened with a fake smile. Once the battle ends, with Team Cyan winning, Team Blue grabs a bite at Crusty Sean's.

           "Wow, that was an exciting battle! Too bad I just got splatted the whole time hehe," Goggles exclaims. "Really? Well I splatted Designer Headphones twice!" says Specs, proudly. "I found out a new battle tactic! Although, it is a bit unfair to the other team... I'll make sure to use it when we're only in critical danger of losing," Headphones explains. Bobble stays quiet as she munches on her food. She can't stop thinking about what happened and how it was so... dumb? Bobble didn't know how to describe it. "I mean, how is being good a weakness? Sure, when you battle against someone you like, it's more likely that you wouldn't splat them because they're your friend, but I mean... you could still win! Like what was Mask thinking?" Bobble ponders. "It's getting dark, I should head home," Bobble says, "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" "Ok, bye Bobble!" her team replies in unison. She goes down to the metro and rides the train home. Sitting on the bench, Bobble looks around because her SquidPhone died. She spots Mask sitting alone on the other side of the train. Mask notices someone looking at him and looks up from his phone to see Bobble staring at him. They exchange a glance, but awkwardly look away. "Oh my cod he noticed me looking at him! He's gonna be even angrier at me now," Bobble frantically overthinks as she now looks out the window. "She must be looking at me because of what happened earlier today... oh my cod she called me a weakling!" Mask thinks angrily as he continues to play Inkcraft*. They didn't speak to each other for the rest of the ride.

*Inkcraft is just squid Minecraft lmao

Hello readers! Sorry I've been quite inactive lately, I've been busy with homework and school and stuff. Luckily, though, I have no school for all of next week! I'm sure you'll get at least one or two chapters during that week. Lots of it is already pre-written, so I'm sure to keep you updated! Also, I'd like to thank y'all for 60 views! It sounds like nothing compared to other stories, but it means a lot to me that people are taking their time to read my stories! So thank you :) and remember to stay tuned!!