Part 2

I woke up in keiths room. I guess it was just dream. We had to sleep over at his house( with we imean my whole family) because my house had just gotten exterminated. The only reason my dad had let me sleep with keith in his room was because my little sisters were in the room too. I walked downstairs and keiths parent were talking to my parents.

I sat with keith on the couch and thought about my dream. It was weird.... and sad.... but good at the same time. I lately started to develop feelings for keith. Then an idea occured to me. I had had the dream for a reason. I pushed up keiths sleeves and saw cuts. He looked at me and quickly pushed them down. He walked up into his room. I folowed as his mom offered me a breakfest bagel.i tried opening the door to his room but it was locked. I took of one of my bobby pins and picked the lock. What i saw inside terrified me. Keith was sitting on his bed crying,with a pocket knife , making small cuts in his skin. I ran over to him and took the knife away. I dindnt want him to cry more so i talked calmly"why?" I asked. He shrugged as another tear escaped his eye. I didnt want to get involved in his personal business. I led him to the bathroom and he sat down on the toilet top. I took out bandages And started wrapping them around his wrist. He winced.he stared at me and i stared at him. He leaned in. His lips softly brushed on mine. " victoria,will you be my girlfriend" he asked." I would love to be your girlfriend " I said. Keith hugged me, and we went downstairs to eat breakfest.