𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓔

As you said that in your thought taeyong look at you very worried taeyong thought something that he wants to tell to y/n

*Taeyong's thought ( i am so sorry baby that i will break your heart because i will be forced marriage i hope you understand it i always love you thank for everything that you did to me and to make me happy i hope you found someone more better than me)

After that i tear slip in taeyong's eyes you were shocked that he cry's Infront of you didn't realize that i tear slip in your eyes too so you just hug taeyong and he hugs you back  Taeyong whisper at you he said " i am so sorry my love" in a sorry and crying tone it just break your heart after that crying scene you went to your locker to fix your clothes ( i mean locker has a room dou) as you went outside done redoing your makeup you saw irene hugging taeyong it makes your heart more breaking you just run away and taeyong chase you he shouted your name many times you just didn't care you saw lucas talking to him self........weird........ 

Y/n: Lucas!! ( you shouted very loud he looked at you shocked you just laughed it)

Lucas: What do you want? ( he said in a question tone he moves he head like a dog confuse you just laughed it you think he is cute..... wait what?)

Lucas: Ok y/n stop imaging about me silly (he said and you realized it that you were staring at him)

Y/n: oh fuck sorry ( you said in a shocked tone and embarrassed )

Lucas: nah that's ok i think your imaging are future arent you? ( he said smirking and wiggle he's brows)

Y/n: the fuck lucas are you Ok? (you said in confusion and you kinda impress that he didnt change he's attitude )

Lucas: i am ok if you are here (he said in a flirty tone) 

suddenly lucas grab you and you sit he's lap side view you were just shocked and he hug your waist 

Y/n: the fuck lucas get off of me ( you said struggling to get out)

lucas: no not to my future wife ( he said smirking and still hugging your waist)

you were shocked to see Taeyong was starring at you two he's eyes looks like angry, sad and he just gave up when lucas saw that stare from taeyong he just stared and he doesn't care

Taeyong: now i knew that y/n and lucas are offically couple? (he said in a hurt tone but he was trying to hide that hurt tone)

Y/n: no taeyong i still love you (you said as cracked your voice)

Taeyong: sorry y/n i am in relationship with irene too (he said again in a hurt tone and just want to cry)

Y/n: WHAT TAEYONG?! YOU ARE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH IRENE!!!??? ( you said surprise it breaks your heart and you feel something in your checks a tear just sliped in your eyes)

you rid at lucas hug and ran to taeyong he hugged you hugged him back he looks at your eyes and kiss you..............................

##############################################################################

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEND NEXT? 

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT