𝓣𝓔𝓝

The kiss was good (lol the fuck?) it was full of love like he doesn't want to leave you it makes you cry a little because you will miss him after the kiss he stared in your eyes like very sad and kinda angry and he want to kiss you more but you didn't because its makes you more sad and want to cry more 

Lucas: ehhemm.. Mr taeyong why are kissing my wife? ( he said smirking and wiggle his brows and kinda angry tone)

Taeyong: she is not even married my bro. ( he said wanting to punch lucas and a serious tone)

Lucas: NO she is MARRIED NEXT WEEK (he said in a serious tone with angry too)

Y/n: the fuck lucas i didn't even agree to this shit the fuck ( you said annoyed you didnt agree with this fucking marriage)

Taeyong: Thank you Y/n for your love i love so much congratulations my friend ( he said in a hurt tone)

it hurts so bad when you heard him saying " friend" to you its like breaking your heart more 

Y/n: no taeyong i am not freaking married ( you said in a crying tone)

Taeyong just looks at your eyes and left you with lucas

Y/n: THE FUCK LUCAS THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT THIS SHOULD'NT HAPPEN WHEN THIS  SHIT MARRIAGE THING FUCK YOU ( you said in a very angry tone you felt and arm in your shoulder like back hugging and you felt a tear in your shoulder)

Lucas: sorry y/n that i broke your because of this relationship thing i am broken too i love irene so much it was forced when i told her that so i felt what you felt right now ( he said in a sad crying tone)

it was your first time to see lucas crying it makes you sad and breaks your heart even more

*in house* 

so you are in your house thinking all the things that happend today but some knocked at your door you opened and it was taeyong...............

###############################################################################

SOO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEND NEXT ( The next chapter is for hoes here HAHAHAHHAH)