0ne:

"Payton get up, payton, pay" I say sitting on the edge of Payton bed trying to wake him up. We have to leave for tour in an hour so he needs to get up.

"Okay I'll just leave without you then" I say getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wait wait I'm up I'm up" he says running towards me and grabbing my wrist.

We give each other a smile before I go sit down while he gets ready. Me and pay have been best friends for 2 years now. We get the occasional flirty tension between us but nothing ever serious.
He walked into the bathroom getting ready to go in joggers.

"Ready ?" He says looking at me in the reflection of the mirror.

"We still have 20 minutes before the uber gets here so I kinda just wanna chill" I say smiling then looking at my phone.

I had a snapchat notification from payton. I open it and see a video of him brushing his teeth with only his joggers on. He zoomed into his face and winked. It was captioned 'morning you british sunshine' god he made me smile.

"I guess you opened my snap" he said.

"Yes I did, love you lots pay" I say walking up to him. I stand in front of him and hug him while he does his hair in the bathroom mirror.

He stops doing his hair, picks me up and puts me onto the counter. "I love you too jai" he said while hugging me.

Jai was my nickname. My actual name is jessica. But I obviously prefer jai.

He pulls away and pulls me off of the counter by my hands so I am now on my feet again.

"Let's goooooo!!" he said running to the door as I soon follow.