five;

Sometimes I think of what it would be like to be committed to one person. To love someone who you could share passion with.

I wake up and move payton so I can get out. I really needed to talk to charli.

"Charli can we talk for a minute" I say poking my head round the corner.
"Ya what's up" she asks
"How did you know it was the right time to make yours and chases friendship more... serious"
"Well we both just knew, it's something that you-omg... you like like payton" she shouts.

I wave my hands around trying to get her to be quiet but it was to late.

"I heard the name of me" payton pops his head around the corner smiling.
"Did you...oh...aha...umm charl-" I stutter as charli cut me of saying "let's to a tiktok" pulling me away.
"Ok whatever" payton says walking away.

He heard. Why did he get so pissed? Whatever he'll come around.

Me and charli did a tiktok and posted it with the caption.
*besties reunited 🖤*

Tonight we have a creator party in Colorado so I start picking out my outfit. I turn around to see payton standing at the door, I smile but he just looks down and walks into the bathroom.
I go to the door and bang on it telling him to open the door. He just ignores me. He knows I have problems controlling my emotions.
I start to tear up, I couldn't control it anymore, I kicked the door and walked back to my little room.

Charli came in and I explained what happened then Payton opened the door poking his head in "do you mind not kicking the door" I push the door shut it hit him on the head. "Oww control yourself" he shouted.

I opened the door shouting at him "YOU KNOW I HAVE TROUBLE CONTROLLING MY EMOTIONS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A DICK SOMETIMES? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SO FUNNY WITH ME? .... I NEED FUCKING ANSWERS PAYTON OR I SWEAR TO G-" he cut me off by putting his lips on mine.
"I'm sorry" he said almost inaudible "I heard your conversation with charli and got pissed when you acted like nothing happened"
"I wasnt ready to tell you... but I like you pay, fuck it I love you" I say smiling and the end.
He picks my up hugging me tightly and tells me he loves me back.