eight;

Me and the girls walked in and all the boys looked at us in awe they both got up but payton.

"What you just sitting there for" I said
"Just admiring everything about you that I couldn't before" he said looking me up and down.

I just giggled and walked over to him, I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. We walked out the hotel room with paytons arm around my waist, he moved his arm down.

"Not now payton" I said in my strong British accent.
"so later ?" He said, I just looked up to him and jokingly roll my eyes. "So yes or no?"
"Depends" I said before walking to catch up to the others.
"Depends on what" I hear him shout, i just laughed.

I turned around just to get picked up and thrown over payton shoulders.
"Put me down you weirdo" I shout in between laughs.

"I got the cutest photo of you" charli said showing us the phone.

@officialjai: never say depends to this one 😂🥰
| @payton

Comments of

I turned the comments off so his crazy fan base of 12 year old girls would go ape shit at me for "taking there boy" I honestly love him and never thought I could fall in love with my best friend.

We got to the party, it was so crowded and loud. Payton took my hand as we went to get drinks. We sit on a sofa and try talk to each other over the load music, it wasn't working to I grabbed his hand and went to a room.
(Not like that)

He knew that I didn't really like parties so we just talked for what felt like hours.