Becoming a Ranger

The next morning, Y/N woke up and stretched his body, sighing in relief.

"Man that made a comfortable change from the hard floor...", he murmured before heading over to his chair and activated a few screens to check what he had to do as a member of the SPD. He was reading over the screens carefully when Anubis walked in.

"Y/N, you're up. Good", he said catching Y/N by surprise.

"Oh geez! I'm so sorry father, I didn't hear you come in", he said turning to Anubis, who chuckled.

"No need to apologise. I see Kat has given you instructions on how to use these screens", he replied.

"Yup. Just been reading over what I need to do now I'm with SPD", Y/N explained. 

"Good. Once you're done, have some breakfast, get changed into your combat outfit in your cupboard and meet me in the command center. You'll be assigned to a squad, and some solo combat duties. After all, your combat prowess can't do much here", Anubis ordered and Y/N nodded before the commander left. Y/N finished reading up on his assignments and went to eat some toast. Once he was done, he cleaned himself up and put on a fitting black outfit. It also had white zig zag lines across the arms for some reason but Y/N didn't care. He made his way to the command center where Anubis, Kat and the five people he'd fought were stood around a table.

Anubis noticed Y/N enter

"Ah you're here good. Rangers, this is your new teammate who is now an official SPD member. I've assigned him to B-Squad in the hopes that he can assist you on your missions. However at times he will be needed to work alone.", Anubis said. The one in blue spoke up.

"Sir, with all due respect we've been here for years and he's literally just joined

"Sir, with all due respect we've been here for years and he's literally just joined.", he said.

"Cadet you may be wise to remember that Y/N was a worthy opponent despite your superior numbers and years of training. I should know, I trained him myself for a while back home", Anubis replied, placing a hand on Y/N's shoulder before turning to the others with a stern expression.

"He is your new team member. I expect you to treat him as such!", he finished off. The five of them looked at Y/N and the one in yellow smiled.

 The five of them looked at Y/N and the one in yellow smiled