Chapter 11

Gone

Jessica's POV

I was ready to see the ball fly over the net and down onto those losers... bur as I turned to see the ball come down on me...

I wasn't dead... I was just....playing.

I have been beaten and yelled at so many times I was done with the evil this world has been filled with and I'm the one it's taken out on.

I have grow to be able to act as if I weren't alive... from all the times I have wanted to not be alive with my "loving" parents.

So as I layed there they were all worried and everything for HER was terrible and I almost smiled in the evil thrill I had.

••••TIME SKIP••••

I was being carried into the hospital. The nurses understand why I'm faking so I can stay as long as I need to.

I am now on a neat bed waiting for the doctor to check on me.

As I was waiting the blonde nurse came in and said she called my parents... yippee! and that there was a visitor.

"Visitor? Who is it?" I asked, shocked.

"Well she's a blonde girl and she looks about the same age as you." She replied checking my pulse.

"Chloe." I whispered

"Hmm?" She asked looking at me. "What was that?"

"Oh she's just a... girl in my class, you can let her in." I said flattening the sheets.

"Ok I'll do so." The nurse said.

I took a deep breath and acted as I was in pain.

The door opened letting in the light like Heaven but the angel of darkness walked through instead.

"May we be alone?" Chloe asked the nurse. She nodded and left the room.

And as we sat there I came up with the greatest plan to get back at her... But first.

"Chloe." I whispered.