Chapter 1

Harry Styles was just roaming around on the streets for no reason, when a short, but sexy man kidnaps him. He had brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and nice lips. 

4 HOURS LATER

''What the fuck where the fuck am I'' Harry screamed as he woke up in a room that wasnt his. He looked out of the window, he was almost 10 stories high. He turned around, and he screamed his lungs out as he finds the famous Louis Tomlinson standing in the corner.

''OH MY GAWD ITS LOUIS TOMLINSON OH MY GAWDNESS'' Harry screamed as he flailed his arms while running in circles. 

''What the shit'' Louis tomlinson muttered under his breath. ''People these days.'' He continued.

''CAN YOU AUTOGRAPH MY MAN BOOBS??''  Harry screamed, ripping open his shirt and bringing out a large sharpie that Louis hadn't noticed before.

''Fine. But do you know why your here? I fucking kidnapped you why the hell are you excited??

Harry dropped his ripped shirt and large sharpie and gasped.

''What the fuck is wrong with you?'' Harry cried for help, opening up the window, letting in the cool march breeze. 

''Woah-woah-woah.'' Louis warned, as he made his way over to the window and shut it.

''Louis, I'm your fan, I need some respect too.'' Harry argued, pulling down Louis's pants and boxers.

''Yeah? and your sexy as fuck. I need some respect as well.'' Louis mumbled, ripping Harry's pants and boxers.

''Well your not getting any from the person you kidnapped.'' Harry argued again, ripping Louis's dick off of where it once was. Louis gaped at where his dick was and started crying his lungs out. 

 ''MY DICK!'' Louis cried, trying to reach for the dick in Harry's hands. Harry laughed at him and opened the window, opening his ass hole and shoving the dick in, and then jumping out the window, flying in the cool march breeze. Louis just gaped at the person who stole his dick, How dare they!