Home

Naruto left quickly, without a word.

"Where is he going?" I asked Sakura.

"He's trying to find a new team member," She answered, not meeting my eye.

"Why?"

"Well when you disappeared, when nobody could find you, you were kind if taken off team seven..." She turned her head, facing the direction Naruto took off in, "We need another team member or we can't stay as a team."

"But I... I'm back," I know I probably sounded selfish but now I have no team, and Naruto isn't even considering me to join again.

"I'm sorry Mei." Sakura mumbled.

"My name is Aisu." I turned and walked away.

~~~

I walked through the town aimlessly, looking at everything I could. Partly to distract myself and partly because I hadn't been able to see in so long.

The colours of food and the textures of everything was facinating.

"Aisu!" Taiki appeared in front of me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hi," I greated him.

"You're wearing the necklace," He smiled.

I reached up and grasped the dragonfly, "Yes, thank you. I didn;t realise you had got it all that time ago."

He smirked, "Well I have news. The Mitsukage has allowed your return. You are can come and see your parents." 

I was confused, "I never remembered, how did I leave?"

"Uh, your parents, they hid you and took you out of the country, the left you in the Land of Fire. They couldn't do much else, they had to get back to the village before the Mitsukage realised they had gone and helped you escape." 

"Ok, so why does the Mitsukage want me to come back?"

"He found out you had escaped and was furious, your parents went into interrogation along with Nami, Aimi me and some of your classmate and your relatives. After while he calmed down, he saw how Nami kept calm and never went against the village, she acted normal and never used her Kiido. He assumed that you would be like her too and decided he just wanted you to return or he would have to send Ninja to kill you. We were sent to try to find you and bring you back at the Chuunin exams." Taiki explained.

"Oh, so... I can come home?" He nodded.

I wasn't needed here anymore, I had been kicked off the team... I was never really close with anyone, apart from Kakashi who I could go and say goodbye too. 

I could go home, see my parents, train properly and be around my family.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

Taiki grinned, "In an hour, go say your goodbyes."

~

I think i'm finished. ^-^

I loved writing this although I was slow at updating and messed up a lot, sometime I i can ever be bothered, I will go back and edit it all.

Thank you soo much, all of you for reading, commenting, and voting! :) And thanky ou for putting up with my mistakes and messups 

\(*^*)/

Arigatou Gozaimasu!