#..two ❜

2

_____

mark lee

Deep in my heart,
Deep in my soul

_____

Mark wasn't usually like this. He usually chose to ignore it. These words. Disgust was what was brought to his mouth. Soulmates are a dangerous thing. How could he accept to have one in this horrible world?

Not to mention that these words seemed like they cut a deeper scar into his wrist every day. How could he have caused these words? "Who the fuck are you?" Shouldn't the words inscribed on your wrist hold a deeper meaning? Shouldn't they be sweet?

His soulmate would never be able to accept him. Would they even want to know who he is? How would he answer? "Hey, my name's Mark and I have fucking nothing."

He was currently living alone with an alcoholic dad and a mom that ran away. Mark would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about escaping this hell and to start a new life. Yet, the same old man that was the very reason he wanted to leave was what's keeping him back. He can't say that he doesn't have love for his dad.

The man had lost his soulmate. She thought it was better to leave and go have fun then care for her two-year-old son.

His dad had tried to get a job but failed every time. This left them in misery and poverty. Mark has also tried to get a job—and he found one. Well if you could call it a job. He just has to find the proper clothes and how to get there. He'll probably just take some of his pocket money. Not too much, just enough.

The whole soulmate situation was another one of his problems. Even if he tried to ignore it, he still thought about it.He could feel he would meet him, yes him, soon. He still doesn't know how he will break it to his dad. He wouldn't say he's homophobic but Mark doesn't know how he'll react to his son coming out as gay. People usually say they don't hate gay people until one of their children comes out.

He just hopes that his soulmate, whoever he might be, is just as amazing as he imagined him to be. Fluffy hair, beautiful hair, and an amazing personality.  Mark just wants someone to care for him and pay attention to the little things.

That's what he would want him to be.