Prologue

(^^-) Hello! I haven't really seen any other stories that are like this so I wanted to give it a go! I hope that you enjoy the story, and remember that this book can be read as a reader insert as well! - Spirit_Bunnie

As Avatar Genzai took his last breath, Raava leaves his body to find someone worthy of wielding the Avatar's power. Eventually she comes across a baby girl who was likely born only a couple days prior to their meeting. After assessing the little child, Raava deems her as worthy and allows their souls to intertwine.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

4 years have passed since the fateful day Kaiyo Hamasaki unknowingly became the Avatar. She lives in an apartment complex with her parents, Shinohara Hamasaki and Daigo Hamasaki. Both of her parents are heroes. Her mom, Shinohara Hamasaki, is known as The Telekinetic Hero: Mystic while her dad, Daigo Hamasaki, is known as The Air Hero: Whirlwind. They're usually out doing hero work so Kaiyo is sent next door to be watched by their neighbor, the Midoriya family. "Hey Inko, sorry to spring this on you on such short notice," Shinohara said as she gave Kaiyo her mermaid backpack and straightened her kindergarten uniform.

"Oh, don't worry about it! Izuku and Kaiyo have been getting along really well, and it's nice to give them a playdate every once in a while." Inko replied, patting Kaiyo's head on her way inside.

"Thank you so much! We'll hopefully be back to pick her up this evening."

"Okay, We'll take good care of her."

As the adults conversed Kaiyo ran through the apartment, stopping at one of the closed doors that had an All Might door hanger attached to it. She raised her small hand and knocked several times on the wooden door. "I-" Knock "-zu-" Knock "-kuuu!" Knock.

After a couple seconds the door opened to Midoriya in the same uniform with his All Might backpack dragging across the floor. He smiled widely after seeing Kaiyo and wrapped her in a hug. "Hi Kaiyo!"

"Kids, it's almost time to leave for school! Get your shoes on!" Inko called from the kitchen, finishing up the sandwiches she was making for children's lunch.

The kids rushed to the front of the apartment to put on their sneakers and flats, Inko following close behind putting the sandwiches into their backpacks.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Inko dropped off Midoriya and Kaiyo at Masegaki Primary school, the two rushed off to put their belongings into their respective cubbies before going to find their friend. The two eventually find the boy they're searching for, talking to three other males of his friend group. They make their way towards Katsuki Bakugo, another one of their childhood friends. "Hey Kitty!" Kaiyo excitedly said as they neared the group.

"Oh hey Kaiyo, Izuku." Katsuki greeted turning around.

The class spent most of the day learning simple things such as counting, reading, colouring, and the alphabet. Eventually a loud sound stops everyone to turn their attention to Bakugo, who was creating small explosions from his hands. The room filled with awed noises as the kindergarteners all watched on. "Wow, awesome!" a kid said.

"You're so lucky!" Midoriya said, holding his hands up in a small cheer.

"Impressive, I bet you that's going to grow into an amazing quirk." One of the teachers said.

"Definitely, a flashy quirk for a future hero. It's perfect!" The other teacher replied.

Yeah, your right! I am amazing. In fact, I bet there's no one as great as I am! Bakugo thought to himself.