Part 2: Cecile

He woke up to a start in the living room on the floor with his siblings sleeping soundly next to him. He sighed this dream again. That was how it had been in the past. They might have been poor, but they were happy. It was a nice dream he thought. Their family was always what someone would consider, low class. They lived in a dump that had one bedroom and a kitchen and a bathroom. Although Cecile's parents were gone now he still lived here. Having lived there all his life and having his father die and his mom leave him and therefore becoming an orphan, he had earned the pity of a lot of adults and most importantly his landlord. He had decreased the rent by a tenfold which was really convenient for him because he had to pay for food and many other necessities and was also the only reason he had been able to survive as a five-year-old. He got up in his bed and looked over at the clock. It read 4:00. He rubbed the nape of his neck and sighed. His old school was far away and he hated the bus so he would walk there and to get there on time he would have to wake up early and he had forgotten to set it to the new time which was 6:00 since his new school really was close by. He lay back down, thinking.

How long had it been since his mother left? He remembered when his dad announced he was leaving for the military. One stupid decision. He was five at that time. He remembered the look of pain and fear of what was to come on his mother's face as clear as daylight. He remembered the day she left him, a five-year-old alone with no money and two babies to take care of. He despised his mom. If she, an adult was having a hard time, how in the world did she think he was going to survive? Or did she not even care? He pushed away all thoughts and went into the bathroom and stripped and began taking a cold shower to wake up his muscles.

He had two hours so he went into the one-room they had which was reserved as a medal room for all his dad's achievements. His father was a war hero and his medals were the only thing they had, all his belongings were sold for money back when his mom was still with them. Cecile would go down, into the basement to try to reconnect with his dad, but really the basement computer had encrypted files that made Cecile want to continue to code and one day decode it. Cecile was really smart. That was why "Girls of the Black Ring" now known as "Black Ring High" had given him a free scholarship. Well, also the fact that they were not getting a lot of guys. The deal basically was four finished years at the school with passing grades.

The Girls from "Girls of the Black Ring" are terrifying. They are only in their teens but fight like MMA champions. They have a tournament of mixed martial art called R2F which stands for "RIGHT TO FIGHT" where schools participate and fight it out to the finals. His goal for the school year was to stay under the radar and not piss any of the girls there, off.