Chapter-(S2)17

(Aleon POV)

After introducing themselves Irina the girl with chest-nut hair look at Issei and smile before speaking.

Irina: it's been a while Issei.

This just confuse Issei as he spoke back.

Issei: do I know you?

Issei ask in confusion as Irina made a shock and hurt face before.

Irina: I'm hurt Issei you forgot your own childhood friend.

She said as she showed a picture of her and Issei.

Issei: wait now i remember Aleon was right you were a girl.

He spoke as he remembered everything.

Irina: I thought you already know I was a girl?

She said while Issei just scratch the back of his head before speaking again.

Issei: well you look like a boy back then so I didn't know.

Aleon:hate to break your reunion but we have other important things to talk about.

Irina:right, anyways here's the deal we have seven holy sword known as Excalibur were in our possession three but the other three our stolen by Fallen Angel

Irina explained as both of them Sat on the couch which is the opposite from where we are sitting.

Issei:seriously!

Aleon:I doubt it's a joke Issei.

Xenovia: this one is mine the sword of destruction,Excalibur destruction.

Irina:while mine is Excalibur Mimic.

Both girls said as they show their sword as I felt the two sword calling me which surprised everyone when the two sword started glowing brightly.

Issei: wait why is it glowing?

Irina: I don't know this is the first time I have seen them glowing.

Xenovia: must be some kind of sign.

I commanded the two sword two stop glowing and both sword stop glowing.

Irina:must be a sign of God warnings us.

This made the surrounding devils to yell in pain as I just sigh at this.

Aleon:we're getting out of topic what is it you want with us?

Xenovia: we want you to stay completely out of this, this is between the church and the fallen angels.

Rias:if you think I would side with them you are highly mistaken,it would bring shame to my brother and family name.

As Rias eyes flickered red for a moment which made everyone flinch a bit except me as I have kept a calm expression.

Xenovia: as expected from the house of Gremory and the little sister of the Devil King,but I just want to make sure no one interfere.

Xenovia said before she and Irina stand up.

Xenovia: that is all,we will take our leave.

Rias:would you like some tea?

Xenovia:no we don't have time.

Xenovia answered however before she and Irina left,they turned to Asia and i immediately knew what she is doing as i prepared my sword.

Xenovia: I thought I recognized you when I saw you Asia Argentina isn't it?