Hurt

Kim Taehyung's POV

Our plan went smoothly as planned.

We launched the Love Yourself Campaign yesterday.

The country's prime minister and country's unicef ambassador invited us to meet the royal family and be their guests.

"Ok, our first plan has been successful. So, we have to be ready for this evening." Told Namjoon as soon as we all returned to the hotel.

"Now, we can all go to rest. We'll meet here at the lobby at 3pm! Ok?" Jin said then all the members walked to the hotel room with their roommates.

Jungkook and I share a hotel room as always.

"Hyung...Do you think our plan will be successful?" Jungkook asked me with worried face.

"Why Jungkook?" I asked weirdly and looked at him.

"I don't know...I have this bad feeling since yesterday" he told me then sighed.

"It's ok...Trust me...Everthing is going to be fine. We'll bring y/n back!"

Jungkook just smiled and nodded his head.

In the evening, we all invited with limousine to royal palace.

"I'm nervous..."

"Don't worry Tae. We didn't do anything wrong. We just wanted to get y/n back to you."  Namjoon patted my head.

In about 20 minutes, we finally arrived infront the huge palace.

Imagine this is the palace

All palace workers welcome us, including the prime minister and the unicef ​​ambassador.

"Welcome! Please...Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks Mr George and Mrs Jasmine. We are very glad to be invited as a guest of the king." Namjoon replied.

"Woah...this palace is so beautiful and huge..." Hoseok whispered.

" Hoseok whispered