12

- the next day -

I started getting classes by Jungkook at first I'm doing fine but when i got a hang of it i was doing great Jungkook is a black belter so i got some of his secret skills but i can only use them when the basics doesn't work

I woke up early took a bath and changed into this..

I grabbed my bag and went out of my house. I arrived school after in a few minutes.. i walked toy locker ang grabbed my books when someone immediately pulled my hair making me lean backwards I looked at the person and saw Irene.

Irene: hi ugly bish I heard you tried to tell Jimi what you heard?? HA! HE DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU!
Me: so?

I said as she pulled my hair closer to her

Me: let go of me you freakin brat!

I pinched her hand causing her to let go.

Irene: OUWCH!! Why you acting so cool just look at you.. ugly like hell!!
Me: maybe you should look at the mirror before you speak..

I can see everyone around us is looking at us including her boyfriend... Jimin

Irene: baby! Y/n hurt me!
Me: calling for help huh? And you said I was weak..

Jimin roled his eyes at Us and grabbed Irene's wrist

Jimin: don't try fighting my girl don't even dare make my life worst!
Me: oh I'm not the one who's gonna ruin your life. You will your own self.. cuz you teamed up with a cheater
Irene: SHUT!-
Me: I know you won't believe me now Jimin but you will see soon you'll regret it..
Irene: ugh.. she's lying she's only doing this cuz she likes you..

She said making me role me eyes at them

Me: excuse mwa why sh-ould I like a guy who has been bullying me for years?

Jimin looked at me with a "really" face

Jimin: hey i helped you too..
Me: and why would you do that if you only gonna bully me?

Jimin remained quiet as i spoke

Me: good luck with Yoongi. Jimin your on your own.. you know how my brother works right?

I said Jimin widened his eyes as i smirked and left..

I went to the garden and saw Yeri reading as she saw me.

Yeri: oh hi Y/n
Me: hi~

She looked at my eyes that made me question..

Yeri: come here

She pulled me and hugged me which made me confused even more..

Yeri: I know you wanna cry Y/n just let it out..

I started to cry while my head was on her shoulder.

Yeri: now Y/n tell me what's wrong?

I let go of the hug and sat down beside her.

Me: Jimin i don't know why I'm feeling this way even tho me and Jimin only become friends for 2 days what's wrong with me?

I started to cry again..

Yeri: well do you love him?
Y/n: idk he reminds me of my childhood friend.. now it makes me imagine that my childhood friend is fighting with others against me...

I said while sobbing as she side hugs me.

Yeri: we can't do anything know to make him go with your side cuz it's too late.. he's already with Irene.. but~