14

I just can't believe she's being friends with my enemy..

I heard them no longer talking so I decided to talk to her.

When I went in i saw her

KISSING BAEKHYUN!!!!
WTF SHE'S CHEATING ON ME!!

They stopped and looked at me as my heart broke apart.

(Play any sad song like "get you the moon")

Irene: no.. Jimin it's not what you think!-
Jimin: HOW COULD YOU IRENE!!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I COULD GIVE. AND THIS IS WHAT I F*CKING GET!?!?

Irene calmed down and started to not care.. how could she!?

Irene: see Jimin.. don't you see I'm using you?? The time i met Baekhyun i fell for him instead of you.
Jimin: why-
Irene: why?? Cuz all I want from you is money and your body now your useless in my eyes Jimin i don't love you put that in your f**king head!

My tears fell hearing those words when she started talking again.

Irene: I wasn't gonna use you this long Jimin i was about to leave you anyway..
Baekhyun: your such a fool

My hands formed in a hard fist at Baekhyun but i stopped when Irene spoke again

Irene: don't give him that look Jimin cuz he's right you are a freakin fool..
Jimin: UGH!!!

I pinched the wall while my fist was bleeding.

Irene: you fell for what I did.. you know what... Y/n is better you should've believed her instead of me and you just broke your chance of getting her back..

Those words hit my head Y/n wasn't lying. Irene was right...

THIS IS SO STUPID OF ME!!!
HOW COULD I DO THIS TO Y/N!! HOW COULD I FELL FOR A USER!?!?...

I should've been with Y/n.. not Irene...

My eyes started to water again. Irene smirked and left with Baekhyun without any last words.

- few days later -
I was getting weak after the truth came even if my Hyungs was there for me I still feel empty I miss Y/n how we teases each other how we hung out how we helped in problems.

I miss her...

Now she's still bullying. Everytime I tried to talk to her she ignores me.. I don't blame her for being like this cuz it's my fault anyway.

I stood up and went to my locker but then someone pushed me down.. I looked up seeing Irene with Baekhyun stepping on my knee.

Jimin: GET OFF ME BISH!!
Irene: what did you say??

She let go. Before I could even stand up she kicked me down again. I was shaking...

I saw Y/n watching.. but never helped me. She didn't even care if im suffering because of Irene.

I got up and walked away.

- Y/n Pov -

I saw Irene bullying Jimin again i want to help him but i can't he deserves to feel the pain I'm holding..

Yeri: hey Y/n let's go..

I nod my head and went with Irene

- After school -

- Jimin Pov -

I need to tell Y/n I want to apologise I want her back.

I saw her walking home so I went to her.

- Y/n Pov -

I went outside walking home when i saw Jimin going towards me so i walked faster. But then Jimin held my wrist making me face him.

Jimin: Y/n pls talk to me
Y/n: Jimin pls your too late you should've say it before
Jimin: i know but pls Y/n I need yo-
Y/n: STOP JIMIN STOP LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I was about to cross the road but Jimin keep begging. Just to talk to him. He held my hand as i snatch it away.

Y/n: JIMIN DO YOU WANT US TO DIE!!?!?
Jimin: I'd rather die for you..
Y/n: why?? Since when DID YOU EVEN CARE!!?!?!?
Jimin: eversince i found the truth I FOUND THAT IRENE WAS CHEATING I SHOULD'VE BEEN WITH YOU INSTEAD OF IRENE I... Love you..

I cried biting my lips..

Y/n: do you think this is the right time to tell me Jimin?? You already broke me...

Jimin's tears where dripping down as I walked to the road not looking at the sign. Cuz I didn't care..

My eyes where blurred then stopped walking.. not knowing if im at the other side or still in the road.. I heard Jimin shout my name and pushed me..
I looked at Jimin... As more tears fell.

Y/n: JIMIN!!!

I ran to him putting his head in my arms.

Y/n: Jimin stay awake pls stay awake.. PLEASE!! JIMIN!!

He didn't say anything. he's still awake but weak.

Y/n: hang on.. pls Jimin...

I put his arms around my neck and carried him to my car at the other side..

We're already driving to the hospital.. i cant look at Jimin cuz I'm driving. I quickly looked at him and started to cry again.

Y/n: Jimin no pls.. JIMIN DONT PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT WAKE UP PLS!!!!

I started to cry harder. My sight was blurred again I couldn't concentrate on driving when I hit something in front of me and fainted.

- Author Pov -

Y/n and Jimin is in the hospital Jungkook and Yeri helped you when they noticed Jungkook's car was hit by Y/n's hours has passed you and Jimin still not awake.

- Jimin Pov -

I saw Y/n at the other side still not awake I wanted to stand up but Yoongi stopped me.

Jimin: Hyung pls tell me she's fine pls..

He looked down with sad emotion on his face.

Jimin: pls hyung tell me..
Yoongi: calm down Jimin don't stress yourself she's fine but she might have amnesia she donated small amount of blood to you.. so you both are fine..

I land my back on the bed in relief but.. what if she doesn't remember me?? I hope she will remember pls.. I need you Y/n..

Yoongi: but I'm still mad at you..
Jimin: i know I'm sorry hyung i just hope she will remember me..

To be continued...

Thank you guys I'm sorry if this is too short but i will still update don't worry

I know Jimin fell in-love with
Y/n very quickly but I heard in korea they're like that but I'm not sure if it's true.

I'm very sorry for taking so long Im just so busy these days and I'm still thinking what will happen next but I thank you guys for reading. You can request cuz i really need help. I love you guys so much!!!💜

Untill the next chapter.. bye guys