5. A Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ's Dᴇᴘᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Aɴᴅ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

Naruto was recruited by one of the Legendary Sannin, the Toad Sage named Jiraya, to be trained by him after the attack from Orochimaru was orchestrated and left most of Konohagakure in ruins. Orochimaru was one of the Legendary Sannin of Konoha. It saddened the Ninja Council upon Orochimaru's betrayal to Konoha to top it off, Sasuke has left the village to be able to obtain power from Orochimaru to kill and defeat his older brother, Itachi. Now, the Hokage is also a member of the Legendary Sannin named Tsunade.

Hoshimi, after the Chunin exam, was now known as Akane Saitoko but people treated her differently since having non-elemental base chakra was considered an abomination and really that brings her down

Hoshimi, after the Chunin exam, was now known as Akane Saitoko but people treated her differently since having non-elemental base chakra was considered an abomination and really that brings her down. Of course, her ever energetic male best friend, Naruto who readily defends her from what the villagers say about her.

Naruto and Akane was in the Hatake house-apartment like building. Akane cooked some rice and grilled meat with miso soup and ate lunch with Naruto, after the Chunin exams, Akane was offered the ranking as a Jounin but she went for Chunin since not much of the Jounins except for her father and his friends really appreciate her. She wanted to teach in the Academy instead. Also, her and Naruto have their own fan clubs which is led by Konohamaru.

"Kane-chan?" Naruto spoke as they ate in her house as her father was out reporting to the Fifth Hokage.

"What is it?" Akane said with a head tilt.

"I'm leaving with Jiraya-sensei to train. To be stronger to get Sasuke back." Naruto said with a serious note. This made Akane freeze up a bit.

"Really?"

Naruto nodded as he eyed his female best friend, knowing how the villagers is treating Akane ever since she came out as the last member of the Saitoko Clan and the Yorugakure. Akane glanced down a bit , at the table as her bangs gently covering her eyes.

"Kane-chan..?" Naruto asks, tentatively as he looked at her.

"I'm happy for you, Naru-kun." she says smiling warmly as Naruto blinked surprised a bit.

"Kane-chan. I promise to write to ya and Iruka-sensei and also, tell me what's happening with you when I leave." Naruto said honestly. Akane smiled softly and nodded happily.

"Of course, Naru-kun." Akane said sincerely with a soft smile as she handed him another bowl full of rice.

"Alright! Thanks, Kane-chan!" Naruto said happily making Akane chuckle as she gave a soft smile.

**************

Later that day, was Naruto's departure with Jiraya. Naruto had his back pack ready as Jiraya looked down at the blond ninja.

"You ready?" Jiraya asks the male.

"Of course I am!" Naruto exclaimed as the sun was slowly setting.

"Then, let's go." Jiraya said with a grin as he grabbed his bag and lifted it up to his shoulders as Naruto did the same and before, they could start off in walking was that they heard a voice yell,