6. Cᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs Iɴ Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴅ Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ

It was after hours of the rescue of Gaara, te Kazakage of Sunagakure has been saved by Konohagakure ninjas. The ones who took Gaara were the Akatsuki members named Deidara and Sasori of the Red Sand, a former and missing S Rank ninja of Sunagakure. Gaara, the Fifth Kazekage of Sunagakure, is the host to the One Tailed Beast named Shukaku, with an appearance of a tanuki (racoon-dog) creature, Gaara was the first victim extraction of the Akatsuki's ritual. A Jinchuuriki is the container of the said Tailed Beasts. Shukaku grants the user manipulation of earth and sand. Shukaku was extracted from Gaara the time, Team 7 has arrived to save him, usually death will be the price of an extraction of a Bijuu [Tailed Beast] from the Jinchuuriki [Host/Container] but a member of the High Council of Sunagakure, Chiyo sacrificed her life by doing a Life Transfer Technique to revive Gaara but despite the extraction, Gaara maintained his ability in controlling the earth and sand.

When everyone returned to Sunagakure, to rest before they set out the journey to return to Konohagakure, orders from Tsunade, te Fifth Hokage of Konoha gave them an order to rest for three days in Sunagakure after recieving reports from Kakashi that a few members namely Akane and Naruto are not suitable to travel immediately back. Naruto suffered chakra exhaustion by fighting a member of the Akatsuki named Deidara with Kakashi. Akane on the other hand suffered multiple injuries, as well poisoning while helping Sakura and Lady Councilwoman Chiyo fight Sasori. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki thus his healing is fast, Akane cant leave just yet due to the seriousness of her injuries. The sensei of Team 10 namely Gai went ahead to return to Konohagakure to report of the happenings while his team decided to rest somewhat instead for a week in Sunagakure. Although, Kakashi does have a reason for doing this and he hopes it will help his daughter to confess.

[ 1st DAY IN SUNAGAKURE ]

Akane awoke in the medical wing of Sunagakure building where the Kazakage and the Councilmen reside and do their meetings. Her crimson eyes looked around the room seeing as she was the only one there, looking to her left, she saw a note from all members of her team. She read the first one from Naruto.

Imoto-chan,
If your reading this and your up and about relax! We got three days to stay in Sunagakure, try not to blush I mean, get shy around Gaara, okay?

Love,
Naru-nii

Akane chuckled softly, blushing lightly when Naruto mentioned that in her letter. Then she blinked slightly.

A week in Sunagakure? How come I wonder... Akane thought as she went to read Sakura's letter next.

Hey Akane-chan,
If your up you can explore around but not too much your still healing from that numerous injuries you got while we fought Sasori. Don't do anything rash like your older brother, okay?

Love,
Sakura

Akane blinked in a realization that her whole body is aching and throbbing in pain at the moment, she let out a soft hiss, hugging her waist softly, feeling layers and layers of thick bandages there. Man, that Puppet Master Sasori did a number on me... She thought slightly with a soft hiss of pain yet again. Then she went to read the letter from her father, Kakashi.

Starlight,
When you read this we might be out in the village exploring. Anyways, try not to move about as your waist and sides and chest still has too deep of cuts which Sakura will heal soon. The three days off is because Tsunade asked for anyone who is injured conditions, yours is practically bad. Anyways, I left your clothes in the bathroom. Don't strain yourself too much, your still healing, Starlight.

Love,
Papa

Akane blinked in surprise before she sighed softly, pouting slightly. Come on! I wasn't that hurt, was I? she thought to herself as she carefully stood up wincing holding her side. Okay. Maybe I was slightly battered in that battle. She admits mentally sulking as she walked to the bathroom and changed into some clothes Kakashi left her. It was similar to her kimono she wears only at home. It was a black kimono styled shirt, covered in silver colored stems, roses and butterflies designing the black cloth. A silver sash that goes underneath the breast line and a pair of black shorts. Her boots was the same black ones she always wear.