00:04

Please,

stay with me,

only for a moment,

I'm begging you.

The sun is nearly set. It made the view look stunning. I still roaming around the training compound. Suddenly, I notice a guy silhouette training. Curiosity approached me. I take a brave step towards it.

"Hi, big brother!"

"Oh! Hi Y/N.W-what are you doing here ?"

"Nothing. I was taking a walk and suddenly saw you."

Daniel is taking off his gloves and place it next to him. I take a seat and look at his face.

  "Why are you look at me like that? "

"Is it wrong to admire my charming brother?"I giggle but, Daniel does not give me any reaction. Instead, his face seems to be gloomy. Did I speak something wrong? Did I hurt his feeling?

"Hey. Did I do something that hurt your feeling?"

"No. Are accept me as your brother? With all your heart."

"Of course. We are siblings. I can't just ignore my whole life. I must accept this fate, no matter what."

He hugs me tightly. Somehow it makes me feel protected in his embrace.

"Let's go. Dad will scold us."

Daniel grab my shoulder. I smile at him. Together we make our way to the palace while holding hands.

After having dinner with dad and Daniel, I take a short shower then listen to my favorite tune while admiring the moon. All of a sudden, a strong wind enter my room. A person appeared on my bedroom balcony.

"We meet again, my lady."He bows.

I-it's him. The guy that I meet at the cliffs. Who is possibly he know my house?

"What you want now? " I rolled my eyes. Why are you here? I currently not in the mood to talk to people. He take a step towards me. Out of the blue, I can see his angelic face. His deep dark eyes can make any single woman melt. His small face with that fluffy spill black hair. That cute little lips look so kissable. The sharp jawline looks like it can make you in pain. His charm is such a masterpiece.

 "Did I make my lady fall in my charm?"He gives me a smirk

"Did I make my lady fall in my charm?"He gives me a smirk. I quickly turn my head.Y/N, How can you fall for this mysterious stranger? You literally meet him twice.

"Huh. hell no."

"Okay then, why does your cheek become red?"

Did I just blushing in front of him? Did I really fall in his charm? God, please help your petite servant.

"I-it is because I-I'm..... cold."Oh, carp. Why did I shutter at this critical moment? I made the decision to leave him. At the moment I wanted to open the door, a pair of hand hugs me.

"Don't leave me. I need you. Right now."I could feel his hot breathing in my neck. My heart racing irregular. My breath feels so heavy.

"Please. Only a few minutes."

His voice seemed to hold back tears. I couldn't react to his word and just let him hug my tiny body.