00:05

That day,

war will come,

that land will fill with blood,

even the royal alpha can't escape.

The sunshine is very bright. I awake from sleep. I take a look at my clock and spread out on my bed. What how can I sleep at my bed? What happen last night? Where did that guy go? Did he take advantage at me? Okay, Y/N. Relax. Try to remember what happened last night.

FLASHBACK

From afar, two people were cuddling. The man eyes were tearing up. He wants the world to stop moving so that this moment is forever. At that moment, he feels a weight at his shoulder. He take a look at his mate. He chuckled. Cute. He carried her up to the bed. Her face looks so pure.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive because dragging you into my problems. I really hope all of this is a dream. So when you wake up, everything comes back to normal."

My fingers brush her chubby cheek. Her long black hair. Her big brown eyes that always make me lost in the gaze. The pinkish lips really make me want to mark her. Everything in her makes me insane.

" Good night, my lady. May your day will be more lively." I kiss her forehead before vanishing in the darkness of the night.

Did I sleep while he hugs me? Did he see my ugly face? Did I snore? Argh. This is so embarrassing. I stop to scream when someone knocks my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me.Daniel."

"Oh. Come in."

Daniel show behind the door. He is wearing a white suit and give me his famous smile.

 He is wearing a white suit and give me his famous smile

"Dad is waiting for us in the meeting room."

"Okay. I will be there as fast as I could."

Daniel nod and leave my room. I rise up and start doing my morning routine.

DANIEL'S POV

"Daniel, did you already call your sister?"

"Yup. She says she will be here at any minute."

I take a seat beside dad. Look like this meeting will be very serious.

The problem this time around must be huge since beta and delta chief plus the lead warriors also are here.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting."Y/N bow and take the seat beside me.

"First of all, I want to take all of you to spend some of your time here. The reasons why I make this meeting is because of the Beast Pack. They want to launch a war against us. Rumors say that this war will be conduct by the leader, Baejin. Hundreds of life will be sacrificed if we are not alert. We need to tighten our strategy. Jisung, let me know if there is any movement in any direction and ask some people to look around the area. Minhyun, I need to train our pack in their wolf form. Make sure they are physically and mentally prepared. Sungwoon, please help Minhyun and prepare our battle equipment. That's all for now. Thank you."

After the meeting, I make my way out and walk to the royal training center on the west side.

AT THE SAME TIME.

" We can make the most magnificent pack in the whole century."

" No. I will never make a deal with cursed beings like you. Now, go. This is not your place anymore."

" Is it because of your mate? Perhaps could I say her name. Y/N. Such a sexy name."

 " It's about life. About our people, our kingdom. And don't ever lay your dirty hand on her. Not even once." I grasp his neck tightly. His face pale.

"Go back to where you belong and never came here again." I let go of his neck.

"I know you will not kill your own blood. Remember, I will come when the moon is in blood."