00:03

I will be your knight,

protecting you from harm,

be the one who sacrifices for you,

only you

"Dan-Daniel'

I stand up and let go of my hands. I continuously shook my head. No. This is impossible. This is not true. I ran as fast as I could. Keep running without knowing where to stop. My mind is stuck with all of this information. Suddenly, my leg stops to running. The only place I will be is here. The cliffs.

"Why do I have to face all of this? I was a partial werewolf and healer. My mum passes away because of me. I have an older brother, who is my best friend.Argh.I hate my life."

"Hey, don't say like that."

"Wh-who are you?"

A man is standing in front of me. Our distance is not far, but I couldn't see his face. He is wearing a warrior outfit. Maybe he is from other packs. I bet he is lost.

 "Sir, did you lost?"

"Erm, I didn't lose it. But when I saw you, I felt like I lost control." He smirk and walks towards me. All I can see is his deep dark gaze.

"Don't come close, or I will beat your ass."

"Oh, how fierce my mate is. I just want to say hi to my future lady."

"Who are your mate? Your face is not suited to your attitude. What a waste."You chuckle and make your way. All of a sudden, he grips your wrist. You turn and see that he is on his knee.

"I know that I'm a bit rude. Please forgive me."

"Okay. I will forgive you if you let go of my hand."

He got up and walked towards me until our chest was in contact. I could hear his heartbeat racing. So as mine.

"I will never let you go. Not even once, jagi."

He whispers in my ear before fading in the darkness of the night.