chapter 8: a second chance

(A\N: hello everyone. My upload scheduled is probably going to be once a week I'll try to do it. Also happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrated it. Now have a good day and let's get rolling with the next chapter. Also, I skipped a homework assignment doing this chapter. I hate breaking promises. (But in the end, I'm a procrastinate teenager). I will do my best to give time out of my day to make the next chapter. I hope you all can understand and my dedication to provide and give you all a happy day of reading. Let's roll)

It's the morning.

Rowan wakes up in his fox form. He then looks around the room. He sees Bell in bed and Hestia hugging him. He smiles and trans back to himself. He decides to speak to Lilly telepathically.

Lily is in her small room that she rented. she wakes up from her sleep and does stretch and yawn. She gets up from her bed. She was about to heat up some food but.

[Hello, miss supporter. It's me, Rowan, Lantern if you are about to eat breakfast don't. Well eat out together and you will answer some questions for me. Mostly one though Ok, ] lily was startled a bit but that turned into worry.

[ Meet me at the center fountain. Will go from there] rowan says.

She was skeptical and startled but she knows it's Rowan because Bell told her a lot of things about his captain. She also knows that he kills scumbags. Her heart is full of fear but she obliges his request. She gets ready her disguise and leaves her home.

Rowan is sitting on the fountain waiting for lilly. Bell told him he was going on a date with Hestia. He said he made a lot of valis in the dungeon the other day and he decided to treat Hestia into a nice dinner.

Rowan talks to Elora [don't do anything rash ok] she says to him.

[Don't you worry. I've got this.] Rowan says confidently.

"Hello, master Rowan." He sees Lily right in front of him. She is wearing her going out clothing.

(A\N: Any images in this story and beyond are not mine beside my oc

(A\N: Any images in this story and beyond are not mine beside my oc.)

Rowan smiles but he notices her eyes It's full of fear. He extends out his right for a shake.

"I don't think we have formally introduced ourselves. My name is Rowan Lantern. Captain of the Hestia familia," Lily shakes his hand.

"I'm Bell's supporter. Liliruca arde. But just call my Lily for short," She then let's go of his hand.

"We're going to eat breakfast and get to know each alright. Let's just say yesterday's "accident" never happen deal," She nods her head.

"We're heading to the hostess of fertility, let's get going you must be starving yes," She nods again

"Hey, you mind speaking up. There is no reason for you to fear me ok. I just want to know. Why it happen yesterday," he says to her

"Ok," She calms down a bit but her guard is still up. [Well at least where somewhere on the trust scale]