16

"WATCH OUT"

I yell out, watching as Haru was almost shot, being faster then I was WooHyun manages to shoot the man.

"GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Jae yells at the person who stood closest to me, who also just happened to be Sunny herself.

My eyes widen as the words that escaped from his mouth. "No" I practically yell out. Jae kills the man in front of him before turning back to Sunny.

"I SAID NOW SUNNY!" He shouts, as him and Gun took down the men standing in front of them.

"I'm not leaving you.... no!" I cry out as I was Sunny approach me, despite men trying to kill everyone besides me, I wanted to stay here.

Even though it wouldn't be to anyone help, in fact it'd probably be worst. Jae ignored me and continued to fight those in front of him.

Without words being said Sunny grabs my arm and pulls me out the house.

"stop"

I struggle to get her off of me, as she pulled me to one of the cars parked outside of the house.

"I can't... we can't just leave them" I tell her tears forming in my eyes, the thought of never seeing him again... seeing any of them again scared me.

"Well we can't stay here either" she tells me.

"But— she cuts me off, "Jesus Christ... get in the car!" She aims her gun at me causing me to look at her in confusion.

"W-what are you do— she cuts me off, "I am not Jae. I will shoot you if you don't get into the car" she tells me letting me know she was serious.

"But— she first me off again, "I know your worried about him but Chan will be okay..... but you wont if we don't leave now. we are already outnumbered and there will be more of them" she warns me.

She quickly unlocks the door before pushing me towards the door, motioning that I'd get inside.

"STOP THEM!" voice from inside the house yells throughout the multiple guns being fired.

Both Sunny and I get into the car, I watch as Sunny starts the car, placing the car into the reverse, and driving out of the parking space.

As men exited the house, "HOLD YOUR FIRE!" One shouts, Sunny then lifts up her gun.

"Get down" she tells me, without hesitation I did as was told.

I watch as she pulls out a gun and fires out the window breaking glass causing me to look at her in awe.

She shot the multiple men standing there like idiots. They weren't moving or even trying to fight back.

I don't know if it was because I was scared shitless but that had to be one of the most badass shit I've ever seen.

She then places the car into drive before speeding away from the house. I breath heavily looking back to make sure we were being followed.

"Where are we going?" I ask her seriously.

"The second safe-house... we should be safe there" she says constrained on the road.