❁︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 ❁︎

Mia's pov.

My mind was everywhere, just like my friends.

Did I had any idea of where my friends were?

No.

Am I having a blast?

Yes.

Am I drunk?

Hell yeah.

Some random guy was telling me jokes as I continued to laugh at them. He just came up to me and started a story while he added jokes in it.

They weren't even that good, but he was trying hard and on that moment everything sounded funny to me.

He was telling me this big story as we were standing in the kitchen, close to the drinks. I, of course, already had a drink and was taking slow sips of it, enjoying the good feeling.

"Excuse me." I rolled my eyes, moving a little away for some guy to pass us. I didn't care to look up as I took another sip, trying to focus on this other guy's story. "I'm sorry, but do I know you from somewhere?" I groaned, throwing my head back before I looked up into these amazing blue eyes. I gulped, my eyes turning wide since I knew exactly from who they belonged.

"No, nope, I don't think so." I turned back and finished my drink. "I gotta go, but I think that girl over there would love to here them too." I told the random guy, pointing towards Layla when I recognized her out of the crowd. The guy smiled, nodded and headed over to her. She, of course, not being happy since she was dancing with some hot guy and he interupted them. He pointed at me and started talking while Layla flipped me off with a glare. I laughed and returned it before grabbing my seventh cup of beer of tonight-

or morning?

How late is it even?

"That laugh," Just then I remembered Daniel still standing behind me. My body started to shake as I tried to get away. "Mia?" I quickened my pace and went through the crowd, going in every single direction as I tried to lose him and his voice. I eventually bumped into Seath. I smiled and hugged him while he was talking to some random girl.

"Hey Ravv, how yahh doing gurlll? Did youu find yourself a hottiee yett?" I laughed, the girl rolling her eyes at me and went ino another direction. "Wait! Pretty girl! Come back!" He pouted.

He has always been the one to get drunk first, me being the last one, together with Noah.

"You will find another one." I reassured him with a pat on his back. I looked away from him and noticed Daniel looking around the crowd, his four best friends as back-up and helping him search. "Come on, dance with me." I pulled him further on the dance floor with me as we started dancing. I got a few more drinks and my worries slowly disappeared.

By now you could say I was drunk.

Really drunk.

A hand slipped around my waist and spun me around. I laughed and looked at Daniel's angry and worried face with the boys behind him, I, myself, not even remembering I had to hide myself from him.

From them.

"Heyyy long TiMe nO see Daniii." I giggled and ruffled his hair. He shoved my hand away and sighed deepily.

"Mia? Mia is that really you? What happened?" I laughed and shrugged.

"WhAt do youuu mean? I'm still the SaMeee." I looked around me and searched for Seath. "WhErE is ThAt IdIot of a boy nOw? SEATH?!" I almost lost my balance when Daniel caught me again.