《Chapter 22》

Hyejin's Pov
"Sir, why not you try to lift her chin up gently and look into her eyes lovingly? I bet the picture will turn out magnificent! " Mr Lee, the photographer suggested cheerfully to Yoongi who looked as if he is going to punch Mr Lee any time soon.

For the past an hour, Yoongi and Elle were still in their outfit number one which was the common dressing that most couples would pick out for their wedding. The usual black suit and the white gown. The reason why they have yet to move on to another outfit is because of Yoongi. Every photo Mr Lee took, Yoongi showed no efforts in displaying that passionate love which Mr Lee has been wanting to see in the photos. Mr Lee would often give instructions to Yoongi on how to pose properly with Elle and if that pose does not work, he somehow has numerous new poses for Yoongi to try out. This bored Yoongi to death and honestly, I am enjoying whatever I am seeing. Up to this day, Yoongi has always been a pester to me by ordering me around and voila ! He is receiving a punishment for it.

"Yoongi, can you just give him a good pose so that we can move on ?" Elle said with great annoyance that was evident on her face. Yoongi, as usual, would never care about it and continue in whatever he was doing which made Elle even more frustrated with him.

For me, I have been sitting at the snacks bar and munching on all the delicious food that is served for the people who are involved in this wedding photoshoot. Every time Yoongi looks at me, I would give him a thumbs up and mouthed words like 'you're doing great!' to him which made him roll his eyes at me. After another ten to fifteen minutes of the final photoshoot of the first outfit, Mr Lee told the workers to take a short break before resuming the photoshoot. Without saying a word, Yoongi stormed off from that photoshoot venue. Knowing that my main job here is to ensure Yoongi finishes the photoshoot, I ate the last bit of my snack and chased after him.

"Yoongi wait !" I called out to him.
"Get lost." He said harshly which infuriated me.
"Stop walking away from me this instant !" I demanded. However, always being the stubborn one, he carried on walking towards the direction to the lift.

He was about to reach the lift when suddenly the door to the lift opened to reveal his father. Yoongi immediately spun around and headed towards my direction.

"Hey you two lovebirds ! Where are you off to ?" Mr Min asked as soon as he saw us.
"Oh, we wanted to take a walk somewhere but since I'll have a photoshoot in thirty minutes time, I suggested to Hyejin that we'll just stay here. Right Hyejin ?" Yoongi said, hoping I'd say something to support his false statement.

I looked over at Mr Min and nodded my head in agreement.

"Alright then. I'll leave the two of you alone, see you later son." Mr Min tapped Yoongi's right shoulder before disappearing off to somewhere.

As soon as Mr Min had left us, Yoongi let out a tiring sigh before heading towards the lift once again. I stood there in silence debating whether to follow him or not since he seems to want to be left alone for a while. When he entered the lift, he made an eye contact with me and signalled me to come along.

"Where are we going ?" I asked him once we have reached the ground level.
"To a cafe nearby." He answered in a monotone voice.
"Let's try a new drink once we get there." I suggested as we make our way to the cafe.
"I don't want to." He said grumpily.
"You're no fun." I said, feeling a little irritated by him and walked at a faster pace leaving him behind.

Yoongi's Pov
When we entered the cafe, Hyejin went to find available seats while I ordered drinks for us. Glancing at Hyejin, I can tell she is really upset with me and I don't want to ruin her day any more further. Instead of ordering my usual cup of joe, I decided to randomly pick a new drink from the menu.

"What would you like to have sir ?" The lady behind the counter asked politely.
"Two tall ice blended vanilla." I said while paying her the amount of the drinks. After waiting for a minute or two for the drinks to be prepared, I headed towards the table where Hyejin is.

She, as usual, turned her head towards the window avoiding any eye contact with me whenever she is mad with me. I put the drinks on the table and pushed one to her gently. When she felt the coldness from the drink, she averted her gaze from the window and looked down at the drink. Her facial expression changed instantly and I could see a small smile forming on her lips. I handed her a straw and she took it with delight.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoiled your mood." I apologised while tearing off the straw wrapper and putting the straw into my drink.
"Hey, it's fine and I'm sorry too. I was being a little childish with you." She said while doing the same thing as I did.
"No, you weren't. You're just trying to brighten up my mood." I told her before taking a sip of the drink. As soon as the taste melts in my mouth, I scrunched my face in disgust and put the drink back on the table a little far from me.

Hyejin who saw my reaction, laughed at me hysterically enjoying what she's seeing. She told me to wait here and headed to the counter to order something. A little later, she came back with a hot drink and gave it to me.

"Here. One cup of joe just for you." She said with a sweet smile.
"Thanks." Opening the lid of the paper coffee cup, I slowly sip on the warm taste of the coffee.
"I'll take that." She took my ice blended vanilla happily and took a few sips of it.
"I don't understand how you can love the taste of it. It's so sweet." I said in detestation.
"You a hater mr sourpatch." She said, continuing to drink some more.

After we had a small talk and finished our drinks, we headed back to the building. As soon as we arrived at the photoshoot venue, the hairstylist and the makeup artist pulled me towards the vanity mirror and did whatever they needed to do on me. Then, I went to the dressing room to get my outfit changed before meeting Elle at the photoshoot set. Her eyes immediately flew onto me as soon as she spotted me and gave me a sly smile. Here we go again...I thought to myself.

"Yoongi!" I spun around to see Hyejin coming towards me.
"What is it ?" I asked, feeling a little confused.
"Your dad is-" She was about to finish her sentence when her heels were tangled up with the long wires laid on the ground.

Hyejin's Pov
"Hyejin!" Yoongi shouted my name and caught me just in time. I let out a little shriek and closed my eyes.
"Hey you're okay ?" Yoongi asked. I opened my eyes back to see a concern look on Yoongi's face and nodded my head.
"Uh-huh I'm okay. Thanks." I said in a low tone and somehow we just locked our eyes on each other. Strangely, I feel something weird on the inside. A feeling that is indescribable. We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever until someone came to us and break us up.
"Okay stop with this silly drama and get back to work." Elle told us while giving me a glare.

Suddenly, the photographer approached us and showed us his joyful smile. He pushed Elle gently away from Yoongi and I and pulled me closer to Yoongi. He then put on his pondering look before clasping his hands together with a suggestive look on his face.

"Why don't the two of you do this photoshoot together ?" He asked excitedly.
"What ?!" Both Yoongi and I said in unison and exchanged looks at each other.
"The passion..the love that I wanted to see is evident in Yoongi's eyes when he looked at you." The photographer said to me and that made Yoongi looked away.
"You're beautiful too ! Why don't we give it a try ? Just once ?" He pleaded.
"Hey ! Then what about me ?! I'm the real model here. Yoongi is supposed to do this photoshoot with me, it's in the contract." Elle said in frustration.
"Well, you see, Yoongi signed the contract stating that he agreed that your company and his should come together but it didn't stated that he has to literally do a photoshoot with you. Plus, if you really still want to do one, I can always get a model for you under Yoongi's company." Mr Lee explained.

Elle fumed upon hearing Mr Lee's words and stormed out of the set venue. I looked over at Yoongi and thought to myself...this would execute my plan even better..