Recovery

!Warning! Heavy Smut ahead

Ouch... my cheek is stinging from the slap. Soon after giving up, tears formed and started to roll down my cheeks knowing I am totally exposed to this unknown person. Martin would never do this to me.

All I could think about was him, "Martin...".

As if he heard me call him, he answered. I could vaguely see him punch this stranger in the face and knee him in the gut. The effects of whatever drug was slipped in my drink started to wear off and the image of Rekkles beating the shit out of Khan was the only thing in view.

"Stop..", I could barely say.

My hand reached out for him, which calmed him down and he picked me up. The whole team, including SKT heard of what Khan did and they repudiated the claims.

This left both sides in absolute rage. SKT knew that if they were to tell anyone that Rekkles beat up Khan, the media and law would much rather take the side of me and Fnatic.

I am carried to the car by Broxah. Bwipo and Nemesis wanted to kill Khan so badly, they were super stiff the whole ride.

Right before each one was dropped off near their places, they all wished me luck and gave me a soft hug.

Rekkles was distraught the most by the event. After laying me down on his bed, he stripped me to check for injuries.

A few bruises and marks around my wrist was left over.

I regained most my consciousness, well enough to speak to him.

"Hey.."

It was very hard for me to process what just happened.

"I'll fucking kill him!"

"No, he didn't do anything... yet."

"Fucking bastard."

Martin held you like he had never before. This time it felt like he was too afraid to let go, thinking if he did, something bad will happen to me again.

"I won't let you out of my sight again. This was all my fault..."

"No it's not your fucking fault. It is mine, I am responsible for my own fucking actions! Stop blaming yourself for my mistakes. We are a team, and a team should take the fall together.", I shouted at him.

His face turned red and fell into his hands as if he were about to cry.

All I could do was comfort him and keep him close.

My heart hurt at the realization of all the trouble I caused him.

"I'm just a bother to everyone. Maybe me joining this team was a-" before I could finish that, he kissed me passionately.

All the doubts and sadness faded, only his touch left.

"Do you want to cuddle in the blanket and watch some F/series?"

A soft smile spread across my face. "That would make my night."

I am almost completely nude from him checking for bruise marks, only a bra and panties covering what remains. He could not help but get a little turned on from my bare back against his toned abs.

Although he knew better than to just try anything after what had just happened. Surprisingly, his boner against my ass made it clear to me on what he wanted that exact moment, I took it upon myself to tease him a bit and act dumb when he questions it.

I pretend that because of the breeze, I rub up to him to warm up. The friction becomes a bit too much for him so he tries to pull away from me a bit. Right after he pulls away, I turn to face him with my legs around his hips and my lower body on his crotch.

"What's wrong?", I say rubbing my lower part on his hard-on.

"Nothing! Haha lol ^^' "

He is definitely aroused by this, which leads me to take this a step further by removing what remains of my clothing.

"It's all of a sudden hot in here."

"How can you be hot at the time at night?"

I motion my hand to hold his and slowly lead it to my forbidden area.

"See.. I'm super hot here."

"So you need help releasing this heat, I see.", he says seductively looking into my eyes and rubbing my clit.

The lights were set to a dim setting and he pulled his shirt off and soon after his pants until only black boxers were left. It took no time before he was completely naked to then jump on me like a wild animal with no patience.

"Can't wait to claim me? Huh." I say seductively.

"Shhh. Let the master take control."

My neck was his first victim, second was my nipples and third was my lower region. No place on my body was safe from him.

He spread my legs so they could go around him and held my wrists tightly above my head to show who was the boss in bed.

"Look how wet you are already."

I struggled from his grip a bit to avoid him making more comments on how my body was. It was embarrassing to the core for him to look at every inch of me amusingly.

"Get it over with."

"No. I want to play with your body till you can't take it anymore."

While still holding both my wrists with one hand, he uses the other to shove two fingers deep in my cunt and wiggle them to taunt me.

"Rekkles please..."

My body could not stay still, this was too much for me to handle.

"If you beg me and tell me exactly what you want, you might get it."

This asshole had the biggest smirk on his face acting if he owns me, though I reached my limit and gave in.

"Please fuck me hard. I need you so bad right now."

"Good girl."

I lift my hips the moment he thrusts in and waits for me to adjust to his size. When he feels the time is right, he does not hold back and picks up the pace with every thrust.

Involuntary moans escapes my mouth as I get ridden by this sexy beast. His tattoos only add to his beautiful body figure.
He leans in for a wet kiss but never ceases to slow down.

The tension starts building up and I cannot handle his massive size anymore. It leaves me gasping for more and sticking my nails in his back until it draws blood.

"Good girl, take all of me..."

"Martin, wait!!"

My body cannot handle any more. I have the strongest climax ever and my legs shake as my mind goes black.

"Martin!!", I moan loudly.

Martin still continues to thrust, but his movements become sloppy, and soon after he reaches his orgasm as well.

We both pant hard and sweat trails down his skin.

"I love you", I hear him say casually.

"I love you too, so much too."

My mind falls into pitch black and his arms pull me to his chest so I rest peacefully.