Can we talk

Part VII

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Doug!" I said, seeing him sitting at the table

"Yes, my dear, loving, close friend?" he asked, turning my way.

"Have you seen Mal or Evie?" I asked.

"Yeah, they just left a few minutes ago for Mal's date" he told me.

"Oh, I know about the date because I helped set it up" I said, sitting down and sighing.

"What wrong?" he asked.

"Well, I haven't told you yet, but Carlos and I kissed " I said, looking away.

"Aww, my best friend has a boyfriend finally" he said, chuckling.

"Shut up; he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet" I said, standing up.

"Just ask him first" he told me.

"You mean make the first move?" I asked as he nodded at me.

"Mmm, ok, but I'm nervous; I've never been in a relationship before" I told him.

"Ang, don't be ok, you got this. You're the strongest girl I know besides Lonnie; you got this" he said.

"Wow, thanks, Dougy; you're a great friend" I said, hugging him.

"I know, and you're welcome" he yelled as I left the table.

<𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔>

"Alright, here goes nothing, Angel I got this, right?" I said to myself,.

"Just remember what Doug said. Remember what Doug said" I said, breathing and knocking on the door.

"Oh dear"

"Hey Angel, what are you doing here?" Carlos said as he answered the door.

I didn't say anything but just kiss him on the lips

"Carlos, your sweet, smart, and kind, and I like you a lot and want you to be my boyfriend" I said to him as my hand was on his shoulder

"I would like to be your boyfriend" he said, pulling me closer to him and smiling.

"Great, how about I hang out with you and play a few games?" I had said.

"Sure, Jay is not here so you can stay for a while" he said, letting me in.

Wow I'm dating a VK, and I'm happy about it too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this chapter was very rushed Sorry if you don't like it 🤷🏾‍♀️
thoughts?
~babyfans🐉

368 words 2 chapters left