Coronation

*Warning: this is a very long chapter, sorry😬*

Part IX

𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Finally, it's Coronation Day I'm so excited for Ben and the party later too

And I was also glad that the spell had worn off

Yep. I said it loudly, but let's get going along...

𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕝

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all" Snow White announced live for all of Auradon to hear.

"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is  fairy godmother's wand."

*snorts* Wow, snow didn't have to do Jane like that. *laughing*

"Oh, and here comes Ben now."

"And a princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie!? Someone named Evie designed her gown."

"About the other day, I just..." Mal said, trying to apologize.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy" Dad told her.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy" Ben said.

"I did? I... how very wise of me" he said.

"Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart" Mom told Ben.

"Thanks, mom" he said, smiling.

"And you'll be a great king nerd, and stop being nervous; you got it" I said, punching his shoulder.

"Wish me luck" he laughed, walking forward.

"Hey, Mal I know about the cookies and I forgive you and Carlos" I said pulling her to the side.

"Really?" she said to me.

"Yeah. and is Carlos standing with us?" I had asked.

"Oh, um, I'm not sure, Ang" she answered back.

"Ok...Well, let's go, shall we?" I said I was linking arms with her.