2

I'm on my way to this idiot's house. I don't love him at all, and I can't break up with him for some reasons. Anyway I'm Here. I rang the bell,"babeeee" he wanted to hug me but I backed off. "come in I have a surprise for you" he said with a smirk on his face. I looked confused at him but still went in."what the hell do you want?" I said with a bitchy tone. "so my brother is so lonely these days and he want some fun". "and?" I asked. "so tonight you will go there and make him happy, be a good girl and have some fun you two together" he said with a smirk.EW."WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OF COURSE NOT! AND I'M YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME WITH YOUR OWN BROTHER!" I yelled at him, "calm done you little slut, you are going there tonight or I will post all of your naked pictures everywhere! Understood?". "fuck you" I said and went out of this shitty place. What the heck am I supposed to do?
AT NIGHT
I was on face time with Emma. Marcus and martinus's little sister. Marcus and martinus are my best friends. Suddenly I remembered that I have to go. I'm already late."emma I'm sorry honey but I have to go we will talk later". "OK bye" I fastly got up and picked a outfit.

Oh I don't know what will happen tonight but I have to prepare for everything that could happen to me

Oh I don't know what will happen tonight but I have to prepare for everything that could happen to me. Relax Y/N. just relax.

So here is part 2.no one is reading it but anyway.