4

I turned around and I saw marcus and martinus. fuck."hey Y/N" martinus said.we gave each other a hug. "what are you doing here? I mean it's so late" marcus said. "come on we will bring you back home and tell us what were you doing" martinus said. "ok I guess"."so what were you doing" marcus asked as we were all walking. I opened my mouth to say something but then my phone rang."YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!" "whoah Mike calm down.what's wrong?" "AND NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? GO AND CHECK YOUR PHOTOS EVERYWHERE BITCH!" "HOW DARE YOU? HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME?" I start to yell. "THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING" he yelled. I throw my phone away and tears start to go down my cheeks. "Y/N. Are you ok?" martinus asked. I shake my head as a no. "come here" marcus said and hugged my tight. As I was getting calmmer, I decided to tell them everything."................and that was it" "asshole". marcus whispered. "do you want to Stay with us tonight? You don't look like you are ok.""yeah sure. I'm so scared to stay home alone. He said that it is  just the beginning". we were walking to the gunnarsen house. "someone is following us" martinus mumbled. "what?" marcus whispered back. "someone is behind us". We start to walk faster. I turned back  cause I wanted to know who was that. "they look Fimiliar, I feel like I saw them before". All of sudden they were behind us. "run" marcus whispered.

Hmm. Who was that? What do they want from them!? Find out in next part:)