3

As I was walking to Cole's house (my boyfriend's brother) I saw marcus and martinus. I walked straight to Cole's house cause I didn't want to face them  at the moment. "whooo I was expecting you to be hot but-" "but?""you are super damn hot" he was coming closer and closer. "you know what? I don't really like this jacket" he took of my jacket. "and I think you will look hotter without clothes". I just stood there  doing nothing . God please help me get out of here. He pushed me to the wall and start kissing me. I didn't kiss him back."oh come on sweetheart we will have fun" he said and pushed me to the bed. He start undressing both of us. "stop". "what?" he said mad. "I said STOP". I wanted to wear my clothes but he pulled me by my hair. "WE ARE NOT FINISHED YET". "OUCHH you are hurting me". "good". I fast kicked him on his men spot and ran out. (after putting on my clothes 😅)
I was walking fast, I was so scared."Y/N". I didn't dare to look back. "Y/N?" the voice said again and I turn back. And I saw........

Hmm. Because I'm so bored I'm writing another part today. I know no one is reading it and I don't know why I keep writing? Please if you are reading this vote. That means a lot💕and also who do think she saw?

And marcus and martinus will be in this story soon. You just have to wait little bit more :)