1 Beginning

Have you ever wondered why we kill or why we fight? Maybe because we have to. Oh hi my name is Lorenzo. I know my name sounds unusual but it's my name I'm an arch angel God is the reason I'm telling this story he tried to destroy you humans. So I planned to stop him! I got so close till he...... How bout I just tell you how this started.

"Why do they kill why do they fight?" Maybe because they have to. "No they just want to!" "I'm going to make them stop doing these sins." Father I can't let you do that! "Why not?" Because I promised you I wouldn't let anything happen to them even if you were going to do it! "Well stop me at least try!" We fought for days and nights one on one. Neither of us gave in we had a reason to fight but neither of us won we stopped and retreated. I came down on earth and tried to protect you humans.

That's how this started all of you guys dinning and me trying to protect you all! "A guy on fire attacking the city!" Who? "I don't know." Calm down son. "Ok." What way is the city? "Over there there be careful." That's when I pulled out my weapons of honor and dishonor. Jack and Jill my pistoles that shoot twelve gage bullets. My swords name is Jesus and my daggers name is satin. These weapons helped me save you humans.

I hopped on my motor cycle and drove for ten seconds going four-hundred-fifty-six miles per hour. I came to a stop in front of a wall taller than a skyscraper. I heard a cry. "Help!" I jumped up grabbing onto broken indents and climbed over the rest of the wall. I could smell smoke from miles away. Then I saw the man the guy was talking about. Hitting the walls and cars of civilians. I ran to him and told him to stop or suffer the consequences. "No I listen to no man except my master." I drew my sword and he drew his.we clashed and clanked and flew back and forth. Hitting cars and walls nothing seemed to penetrate him till I started thinking fire and water. Then I ran and broke a fire hydrant with one slice with my sword. Then he fell to his knees then to the ground.