3 Pain

You might think I'm talking about pain like a broken arm but I'm not I'm talking about the pain of love. It's the worst pain this chapter is sad and painful. Love sucks especially when the girl you love is in a relationship with your friend. The worst of it is he didn't tell me!
Hey Jake lets talk about the trip tomorrow. Jake! Jake! What is going on here? You told me that you were not going to have a relationship with her. "It's not we are showing affection." Get dressed both of you now we are leaving! "Lorenzo why are you so mad." Because I love her Jake you wouldn't understand. "No I do brother I know exactly how you feel." "I'm sorry Brother." It's fine lets just go and get to China by tomorrow tear down the tents and put out the fire put sand over the fire to pleas. Ready because I am. "Yeh we are ready." Ok let's go! On our way we passed threw towns slaying monsters in our paths. We haven't received another threat letter yet. Finely reaching our destination we stayed in a motel we let Haylee have her own room. I woke up in the middle of the night hearing banging against the wall. I went next door mocked and asked if she was ok didn't get an answer from her so I kicked in the door. I shouldn't have opened the door it was the worst day of my life. He promised me he wouldn't have any relations with her. I ran in and threw him into the wall then slammed his head in the mirror. I threw him in the road and got on top of him and broke his skull over the pavement. I hope your happy with him Haylee!
As you can see Jake is out of the team but Haylee told me she loved me but she thought I didn't love her back. But I'm not going to date a girl who dates a guy because the guy she likes doesn't want to date them. Life is good but love is pain and Jake is in pain to. Here's a life lesson for every one.