1: Agreement

3rd person POV:

YG CEO: "So Eun our top trainee." He said proud.

YG CEO: "I'm sorry but we haven't found you a suitable group to debut yet."

Eun sighed sadly.

YG CEO: "It's not you, but the opposite. You are a great trainee and diefinitley the most talented. The right group just don't here for you...yet." He said smilling.

Eun: "I don't want to complain but I have trained for years and year, so what am I gonna do?"

YG CEO: "How about letting you continue with your normal life until we find you a group?"

Eun thought for a bit. She did apply for a manager job.

Eun: "That is totally fine with me. Is it fine if I work on a job?"

YG CEO: "Oh definitely. But you are not allowed to speak to anyone about you being a trainee."

Eun nodded.

Eun: "Well I applied for a job in...um..SM Ent." She said nervously.

The CEO raised his eyebrow.

YG CEO: "Oh, so you are going to be a manager for a kpop group?"

Eun nodded.

YG CEO: "That is fine, but when you debut you can't work in that job anymore."

Eun nodded, yes.

YG CEO: "So it's an agreement?"

Eun smiled and stood up as he did.

Eun: "Yes. Thank you." She said shaking his hand and walking out of his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eun POV:

Ugh, stupid company. I really wanted to debut just like others. I have worked hard for all these years to go to waste?

No, not happening.

He better do something.

I sighed and went to the SM building.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person POV:

Staff: "Welcome. You are the one from YG Ent. who applied for the manager position?"

Eun nodded as she talked to the lady.

Staff: "Well it has been approved and you have got the job. You will be working with NCT 127."

She said shocking Eun.

Staff: "You will also move in next week, in a dorm next to the boys as their manager."

Staff: "Please sign this." She said handing out a contract.

Eun read through it for a bit then sighed it.

Staff: "Great." She said taking the paper.

Staff: "The last manager got fired because he was rude and abnoxious so I hope you will follow the rules." She said sternly.

Staff: "Thank you for your time and if you don't need anything else you are free to leave."

She said giving a little smile.

Eun: "Thank you." She said bowing slightly before leaving.

Sheesh, what a woman. Eun thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________

So here is a new story. I have really big ideas for this story and the plot so I hope it goes well and I hope you can enjoy this book.

Thank you and I love you~💚