-Eun the manager or Eun the bodyguard?

3rd person POV:

There were a lot of moments where Eun acted like a bodyguard for the WHOLE NCT.

One moments was when Ten trying to get through the crowd with no security.

Eun quickly stood in front of him and made way past the crowd for him.

The fans were trying to shove cameras in his face but Eun had to out her hands out in the front and block out fans and cameras, so it doesn't accidently hurt Ten.

After finally getting through the crowd, Ten thanked her.

Ten: "Thank you for the help, Eun-ssi." He said bowing.

Eun chuckled.

Eun: "Next time, there will be bodyguards I promise."

Ten: "You should be my bodyguard though." He said teasingly.

Eun: "Maybe I will." She said snuggly before waving a goodbye because he and to leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another moment was when they were in Japan.

The airpost was hectic and crazy.

Fans and cameras everywhere.

The fans were trying to get close to NCT 127 and even with a lot of bodyguards, one still got too close.

She ran on full speed and was about to throw herself on Taeyong when Eun ran in front of him and the girl bumped into her.

The impact made the girl almost fall backwards, but Eun stood her ground.

On the other hand, Taeyong flinched at the contact sound.

Thankfully no one was hurt. And NCT 127 got to their destination.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moment 3 was when Nct dream lacked body guards.

Eun volunteered to take them, even though she was a manager.

Of course, Haechan introduced her to the dreamies and they liked her a lot as a big sister.

Eun was standing in front of them, with hard eyes making sure no one gets too close to them.

No one was gonna hurt her babies and she was gonna make sure of it.

This fan site was trying to get close to Jaemin but he couldn't due to Jisung being on the way.

He went close and cursed at Jisung, and unfortunately he heard it, but so did everyone.

Eun looked at the him mad.

Eun: "Move back. If you want pictures of a certain member don't be disrespectful to the other or otherwise you won't get a chance to do any of it."

She said glaring at him.

He backed away cowardley, apologising.

Jisung just brushed it off and ignored it whisk the members just ruffled his hair.

Once they got to their car, Eun gave them a backpack full of snacks for the ride.

Eun: "Enjoy." She said winking at them.

They clapped their hands, happily thanking her.

Eun waved a goodbye to them while she sat in the other car, going back to her own group.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________

Eun is always giving out snacks sooo.....👌👍