-Sasaeng-

3rd person POV:

NCT 127 were in a hotel, doing a Vlive.

Eun bought them snacks and was going back to the dorms when she saw two girls sneaking around the area with cameras.

Eun: "How can I help you?" She said with a strong voice.

The girls flinched, thinking they were caught.

Girl 1: "S-sorry, we were looking for the bathroom."

Eun: "In this area? But this is booked for an idol group."

Girl 2: "OH really? We don't really know much about this place and we got lost...haha.."

Eun rolled her eyes.

Eun: "Girls, go back and stop looking for NCT. Next time I see you, I would have to report this to the police."

She said strictly.

When it came to NCT127's safety, Eun would do anything. And having sasaeng fans here at night wasn't helping.

The girls looked upset.

Girl 2: "Who are you to tell us what to do stupid bitch?!" She said angry.

Eun rolled her eyes again. Typical behavior of a bad "fan".

Eun: "Now please, leave. I have no choice but to call the police, otherwise." She said taking her phone out.

The girls looked scared and immediately left.

Eun shook her head before entering, the room of the boys.

She tried to get past the camera, but the boys literally shoved it in her face.

Eun slightly waved, embarrassed.

Eun: "I-I brought you some snacks. I don't want you to get hungry in the middle of the night, knowing how much Jungwoo eats."

She said making them laugh.

Jungwoo: "Thank you, manager Eun. You're the best."

Eun: "I know." She said flipping her hair and making them laugh again before handing out the snacks.

Eun: "I'll check up on you guys later. Don't stay up too late."

They nodded as she left, before saying some thank yous for the snacks.

Mark: "You see everyone, we literally got ourselves the best manager in the world." He said in English.

They agreed nodding before talking to fans on the live and eating the snacks.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Eun went to the hotels staff.

Eun: "Excuse me." She said in English.

The lady smiled.

Eun: "Could you not let in anyone but the staff who are trying to get to NCT's floor?"

Eun: "I came across some sasaengs and if our idols safety is put in danger then the company would not be pleased."

They lady quickly nodded before turning the speaker on and letting everyone know.

Eun muttered a thank you, before going back to the floor NCT was staying at.

She made sure to check everywhere for any sasaengs but thankfully didn't find any.

She went back to NCT 127's hotel room to check on them when the door was open.

Eun, looked confused.

She quickly ran to see what was going on, or why the door was open.

When she saw the two sasaengs, her eyes widened.

They were hiding behind the bathroom door and filming NCT 127 while they were doing a live.

Eun: "GET OUT!" she shouted at the fans.

The nct members quickly looked to who Eun was shouting at when their eyes widened.

The two fans looked scared for a second before getting out and going close to NCT.

But before they could, Eun ran and stood in front of the protectively.

None of them knowing the live was still on.

Eun: "Didn't you hear me?! I said get out before I calk the police!!" She said angry.

The fans scoffed before trying to get past her.

Eun sighed before grabbing their arms and leading them out.

One of them was going to slap her when Eun grabbed her hand and quickly twisted it behind their back, trying not to hurt them.

Eun: "You could go to jail for this. You were illegally and secretly filming our idols."

Suddenly security came and took them while Eun looked at NCT.

Eun: "Are you alright?" She said worried going over them, before noticing the live.

Eun: "You guys didn't end the live?" She said as their eyes widened.

Taeyong: "Sorry you had to see that. Please don't come looking for us, or it won't end well. We have to end the live now, goodnight."

He said quickly before ending the live.

Haechan: "Are YOU alright?" He said.

Eun: "Yeah, just a little shaken up. You guys should head to bed. We'll take care of the rest."

Yuta: "Please be careful." He said worried.

Eun smiled before nodding and leaving.

Mark: "That was...."

Johnny: "Intense."

He said amazed as the others were also amazed.

Taeil: "I didn't know she knew some moves like that."

Doyoung: "At least she protected us from those sasaengs. I just hope we don't see more of them."

They nodded agreeing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

4 chapter special for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it.~💕