-Sick-

3rd person POV:

Eun was a hard worker and by a hard worker I mean a HARD HARD worker.

She always exhausted herself from working so much yet didn't care and continued to work.

Sadly one day, all the exhaustion caught up with her and she ended up sick.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person POV:

Haechan: "Where is noona?"

He said to the members confused.

Taeil: "I don't know-"

Eun: "Hey, guys." She said tiredly.

The members looked at her worried.

Taeyong: "Are you sick?"

Eun: "No no, I'm fine! Just slept a little late yesterday....hahaha."

Yuta: "Seriously though. If you are, take a day off."

Mark: "Yeah, all you do is work and work."

Eun: "Thanks guys, but trust me, I'm fine."

The members looked at her, not convinced.

Eun: "Okay, so today we're going for a photoshoot. After that rehearsals for your upcoming comeback, then rest."

She said quickly changing the subject.

Taeyong: "Right, let's eat something then we can get going."

The members headed to have some breakfast while Jaehyun stayed a bit behind with Eun.

Jaehyun: "Are you sure you're alright?"

Eun: "Yeah Jae, I'm not sick-"

Jaehyun: "No, I saw you crying the other day and didn't want to say anything but what happened?"

Eun: "Something I don't wanna talk about. But thank you for asking. I'm really better."

Jaehyun nodded, smiling and ran to get caught up with the other members while Eun sorted our some things for their schedule.
.

.

.

.

.

.

After the photoshoot Eun was talking with the NCT members and akughing at their jokes when she almost fainted.

Jaehyun and Taeyong rushed to her side before she fell on the ground and held her stable.

Taeyong and Jaehyun: "You are sick!"

Eun: "I'm fine." She said before she felt someone's hand on her forehead.

Haechan: "Nope. Noona is sick and has fever."

Eun sighed.

Eun: "Let's finish rehearsals and I promise I will rest after that ok?"

Doyoung: "Fine, but you have too."

Eun nodded muttering a thank you to the boys as they went to the rehearsal room.

Eun sat down with the boys as they worked hard on their dance.

Haechan couldn't get a move right so Eun went over and helped him.

Eun: "Follow my lead." She said perfectly and clearly doing the move as Taeil followed.

Thanks to Eun, he finally got it.

Taeil: "Thank youuuu."

Eun chuckled.

Yuta: "How come you know how to dance?"

Eun couldn't tell them, obviously so she tried to come up with an excuse.

Eun: "I used to live dancing as a kid and had a dance teacher."

Yuta: "That's really cool."

Mark: "Yeah what else don't we know what you?"

Eun chuckled.

Eun: "You'll get to know everything eventually."

They nodded, agreeing.

Taeyong: "We're finished with the practice so you should go and rest."

Eun noddd and left.

Thanks to the boys, convincing her she finally took a break and slept the whole day since she worked all the time, non stop and hard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________

Y'all think I should update this book more often? Do I update slowly?😅

Thanks for reading~💕