The Apprentice

"Rise my apprentice" says Darth Ashaala, a short brown haired, green eyed female and one of the last remaining Sith Lords. Her rough past with her Jedi father has pushed her to the dark side when she was younger and has been strong with the dark side since then.

"Yes my master" says Darth Nerevarine, a long-haired male with light green eyes, was once apart of the Jedi order. He began to disagree with the Jedi way and developed feelings for someone and let them get to him. He went rogue and escaped the Order and found refuge on a desolate planet where he met Darth Ashaala. She pulled all the anger within Nerevarine and turned him to the dark side and took him on as his apprentice.

"Our days are thinning. We have gotten intel of a mysterious Holocron on the Forest Moon of Endor that possibly withholds what we need to turn the tide in these troubling times." Says Ashaala.

"If it holds a power to turn the tide of this war then the Jedi will most likely be after it too in order to keep it away from us." Says Nerevarine

"Then we must get it before they do. It is time for you to show that you're not weak and are capable of holding your own. It's time to prove that you are worth training," Ashaala says intensely.

"I will not fail you master," says Nerevarine. He is doing his best to not talk back to Ashaala. Ashaala lacks to see actual power from Nerevarine which makes him very angry. He know he's capable of a lot more than she is and is looking forward to showing her his true potential. He knows he has the potential to overpower her when at his full strength.

Ashaala and Nerevarine prepare to leave for the Forest Moon of Endor. They are prepared to put everything on the line to show the Jedi that the Sith will overcome and control what they believe is rightfully theirs, the galaxy.