Sith Tensions

Darth Nerevarine and Darth Ashaala have arrived on the Forest Moon of Endor. The surface is one big forest. Filled with endless trees and a very wide variety of different species. The Sith have set up camp and have obtained possession of the mythic holocron. They've been struggling for days to open the holocron but Nerevarine refuses to give up as he is very power hungry.  The more he fails, though, the more the rage inside him rises. 

"Yield to my power," exclaims Nerevarine 

"Stop! This is pointless, clearly, you are unable incapable of opening the holocron," says Ashaala 

"Then i'd like to see you try," insists Nerevarine. His anger continues to rise.

"Its power is beyond mine," Ashaala says in embarrassment.

"Of course it is," says Nerevarine, questioning the power of his master. 

"Watch your tongue apprentice, or i'll watch it for you," says Ashaala. Nerevarine has managed to anger Ashaala which he'll find out was a major mistake, in due time. 

"You said that this Holocron would bring us salvation and power! that our revenge would be effortless," exclaims Nerevarine.

"It will be all that and more my apprentice, but you have to trust me and you will once our plan is complete," re-insures Ashaala.

" I don't think you have it in you," calls out Nerevarine. He is slowly pushing Nerevarine over the edge. 

"Excuse me?," exclaims Ashaala. 

"I don't believe that you'll do it. I think you're scared. You can't open the Holocron because you choose not to. You were once a Jedi too, and you'll always be in between. Is that why your father wanted you dead?," says Nerevarine. 

Nerevarine has fully pushed Ashaala over the edge. In her anger, Ashaala powers on her lightsaber and, with very quick speed, forces Nerevarine to submit to his master. She is very tempted to kill him, but realizes that he still has much to learn and spares his life. 

"Talk to me like that again and I will personally deliver your body to your dear little Jedi girlfriend," warns Ashaala. 

Nerevarine calms down because he understands the situation that he is now in. He gently nods his head as he doesn't dare open his mouth after what he has just said to his Master. As Ashaala releases Nerevarine and powers off her lightsaber a ship flies overhead. Both of them inspect the ship and determine that it is of Jedi origin and realize that their enemy has come to them. They both regain themselves and head off into the woods to face their enemy face-to-face.